I don't know if I believe in chemtrails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that's very interesting. Historically the influenza viron has been unusable due to its high sensitivity to UV radiation. They must have developed a chiron encapsulation method to allow survival to the surface. Typically a UV flux of around 0.02 mW^2m is all that is needed to render influenza sterile, well below the immediate levels in the middle atmosphere.

Originally Posted By: RusskiBoSS
FWIW. Everytime I see chemtrails above my city - a major flu comes around and hits majority of population. Coincidence? I think not. Unless such coincidences tend to happen thousands of times in a row. I have yet to see a chemtrail that has not caused a flu to anyone in the area.

North Carolina is my state. I am in aviation Field as well (Avionics). One thing I tell you is - just because YOU have not seen it, does not mean it does not exist. Those chemtrails show up overnight and clear up by noon. Even if I wanted to - I wouldn't be able to see the N-numbers on those jets at night. You hit a dead end and now going to "Asking for proof" method because you know that what I am saying is true, and you're just trying to come up with anything to come out as a winner. I am sorry, but that's just childish.

Since you're in avionics, do you ever get asked to repair control or dispensing equipment?

I don't think we have it on any of our airplanes but how would I know? What would I look for? I realize it is often hidden or disguised. I read once there is a heat-stable form that can be mixed with fuel, that would negate the requirement for separate dispensing equipment and would make every airplane a carrier.

Originally Posted By: abycat
only metals can survive. but no metal I know of can mess with your mind except mercury.

Ummm...how about lead???

Originally Posted By: kschachn
North Carolina is my state. I am in aviation Field as well (Avionics). One thing I tell you is - just because YOU have not seen it, does not mean it does not exist. Those chemtrails show up overnight and clear up by noon. Even if I wanted to - I wouldn't be able to see the N-numbers on those jets at night. You hit a dead end and now going to "Asking for proof" method because you know that what I am saying is true, and you're just trying to come up with anything to come out as a winner. I am sorry, but that's just childish.

Since you're in avionics, do you ever get asked to repair control or dispensing equipment?

I don't think we have it on any of our airplanes but how would I know? What would I look for? I realize it is often hidden or disguised. I read once there is a heat-stable form that can be mixed with fuel, that would negate the requirement for separate dispensing equipment and would make every airplane a carrier.

I have not seen it with my own eyes. And I'm sure that those who do spray it - have their own techs to repair their equipment. At least that is what I would do, if I wanted something like that to stay in secret. But what I did see with my own eyes - are the chemtrails.I don't think that so many flight plans for so many aircrafts would be created and arranged in one night to interfere in such beautiful drawing in the sky.

Contrail formation is mainly a product of humidity. High humidity at flight altitudes favors contrail formation (and paranoid ramblings by conspiracy nutters).

I live near the flight paths of two major airports in the DFW area and as such contrails are frequently observed. I have yet to experience any flu-like symptoms, or any other symptom of illness or disease that correlates to the appearance of persistent contrails.

People of course actually do get the flu but there is no pandemic of the flu currently, and it certainly has no correlation to whether or not persistent contrails are present at flight altitudes.

If you have actual and credible evidence that it does, please present your evidence. I know some scientists and epidemiologists outside of government who would be more than happy to investigate your claim.

Originally Posted By: Astro14

Where is your city? Which one do you live in?

How do you know the same airplanes are flying back and forth, and not just different airplanes on airways? Did you visually identify them by type? It's pretty hard to read the registration number from the ground.

And you're certain that a persistent trail has a chemical composition?

It couldn't possibly be due to the rate of evaporation based on the relative humidity of the air at that altitude on that day?

After 29 years of flying, I'm still looking for the chemtrail nozzles...and haven't found them.

So, what airplanes are doing the spraying? Who owns them? Who flies them?

It's childish to ask you to defend the specific points of your argument?

I'm not seeking to "win", but I am seeking to understand how you could believe something so ridiculous. Chemtrails are tinfoil hat, conspiracy theory, garbage, plain and simple.

You claim it's widespread and has an effect.

But you've never seen the equipment, or met anyone that has worked on it?

I asked for your location so that I could post the jetways above you...you might be surprised at what is actually going on above you.

In the meantime, I've seen lots of contrails, but I have yet to see a chemtrail.

I still don't understand how you can look up 35,000 feet and determine the aircraft type and chemical composition of the contrail.

After all, they can't be commercial airplanes, or you and I would have seen the equipment, right? And the contrails are there on most every flight, it's the nature of hot exhaust containing water vapor hitting -60 degree air...so how do you determine which trails are chemtrails?

Originally Posted By: Bandito440
Nothing like a good chemtrail thread to lure out the mentally ill.

My Jeep definitely makes chemtrails.

It leaks oil at a pretty good rate. A bit of coolant and transmission fluid as well. Makes for an interesting trail of chemicals following it

lol.gif
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Miller88

It leaks oil at a pretty good rate. A bit of coolant and transmission fluid as well. Makes for an interesting trail of chemicals following it

Are you getting some decent mind control as a result?

Changing the climate, perhaps?

Or is your purpose more sinister....

Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowel
Originally Posted By: dmdx86

It's far more likely people are misquoting something said by him or taking a quote out of context and trying to fit it into the chemtrail narrative. A quick Google search seems to confirm that suspicion.

We can always tell when the truth is at hand when you types try too hard. You and a few others here are "trying too hard" to
attack the messengers....
whistle.gif
wink.gif

A quick Google search is 'trying too hard' in your opinion? Wow.
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Miller88

Are you getting some decent mind control as a result?

Changing the climate, perhaps?

Or is your purpose more sinister....

Coolant and oil, as they drip off of the exhaust, make a chemical substance that is able to alter brain chemistry.

While HAARP and weather control has been called a conspiracy theory by the mainstream media and government officials, during a Senate hearing on Wednesday, David Walker, deputy assistant secretary of the Air Force for science, technology and engineering, dropped a bombshell in answer to a question asked by Lisa Murkowski in relation to the dismantling of the $300 million High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program in Gakona this summer.Walker said this is “not an area that we have any need for in the future” and it would not be a good use of Air Force research funds to keep HAARP going. “We’re moving on to other ways of managing the ionosphere, which the HAARP was really designed to do,” he said. “To inject energy into the ionosphere to be able to actually control it. But that work has been completed.”

If they can't deny it, they stay silent on the information and concentrate on attacking the individual putting it forth....we see this demonstrated right here in this thread. Very typical of
Army Psy Ops training.

Last edited:
^ Citation needed.

AntiqueVowel, cite your sources if you want to have a real discussion. Nobody is bothering to address your "information" because it's hilarious, and satire is more fun.

Please tell us more about the Army Psy Ops training that you've received.

You know, in thousands of pre flight inspections, I've yet to find a single chemtrail nozzle on an airliner. I guess my airline isn't part of the vast conspiracy.

I feel so left out.

Our -800's have them. Sorry Astro...
crackmeup2.gif
28.gif

^ Citation needed.

AntiqueVowel, cite your sources if you want to have a real discussion. Nobody is bothering to address your "information" because it's hilarious, and satire is more fun.

Please tell us more about the Army Psy Ops training that you've received.

You can learn about such techniques by listening to some of the operatives that post here and around the internet, as well as some training methods too.

Dr. David Walker USAF. From the horses mouth about HAARP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back