I don't know if I believe in chemtrails

Status
Not open for further replies.
2m77qs9.jpg

A contrail is a chemtrail, since it has soot, CO2, water vapor, unburnt hydrocarbons ...

Now metals Barium, Al, and other metals would be added to make hollographic image screens, to show a battle with alliens, or the one between good and evil, hahaha. Special effects like a big disney cinema, with shower fire, earthquakes, and the Big Dolby Surround sound, hiihhi.

Originally Posted By: DoubleWasp
My father worked B52s out of Utapao during Vietnam. He says he would gladly breathe any of the "chemtrail" elements than the God-awful mess left by a B52 after starting and during takeoff.

B-52Gs_taking_off_from_Barksdale_AFB_1986.JPEG

What about a little FSC to clean those nozzels. They look like fire hoses in action...

TV programs, Program your mind. All the zombies are the TV watchers. Ever wonder why there are so many tards out there?

I heard that they put 0w20 in the chemtrails. No really! It was used to hold the metal particles together.

People who think about chemtrails are total, complete, kooks. Mind control of that type does not exist.

We have plenty of contrails out here, because bigwigs from Washington come to Los Angeles for conferences. It is far away so they have less trouble from reporters. When that happens there are always about three or four fighter planes on patrol at very high altitude.

Originally Posted By: dmdx86
Irrefutable proof.

1XhLD1e.jpg

Apparently the Mass Sterilization isn't working.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Supposedly, the chemical used for mind control is in the aviation fuel. I've studied the theory and operation of jet turbine engines and I can't figure out how the chemical would survive the combustion process.

Chemtrails as mind control ?

That's a new one to me.

Sounds a bit like when Oz was offered to go to a republic via referendum..."do you agree to a republic where the head of state is appointed by a majority vote of the people that you vote in at election".

Couldn't agree to a republic where you got to elect head of state.

Same thing here...the mind control junk eliminates the discussion.

Can mercury survive the combustion process of a jet turbine engine ?

As an oxide yes.

Does mercury affect people's mind in anyway ?

Term "mad as a hatter" was due to mercury in the felting process.

As to weather modification ???

The surface temperature rose after 9-11 just from normal air traffic being grounded and more light making it to the ground...that's astonishing.

You know, in thousands of pre flight inspections, I've yet to find a single chemtrail nozzle on an airliner. I guess my airline isn't part of the vast conspiracy.

I feel so left out.

FWIW. Everytime I see chemtrails above my city - a major flu comes around and hits majority of population. Coincidence? I think not. Unless such coincidences tend to happen thousands of times in a row. I have yet to see a chemtrail that has not caused a flu to anyone in the area.

Originally Posted By: RusskiBoSS
FWIW. Everytime I see chemtrails above my city - a major flu comes around and hits majority of population. Coincidence? I think not. Unless such coincidences tend to happen thousands of times in a row. I have yet to see a chemtrail that has not caused a flu to anyone in the area.

How do you know they're chemtrails?

Please define a chemtrails for me, and how it's visually different than, say, a contrail formed by water vapor from combustion...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Astro14

Please define a chemtrails for me, and how it's visually different than, say, a contrail formed by water vapor from combustion...

http://cdns.yournewswire.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/chemtrails.jpg

This pic is what I see above my head everytime before a major flu hits. Perfectly squared usually. Like someone was drawing a huge tic-tac-toe board to play on in the sky. What does that look like to you? Why would a plane (or a few) suddenly decide to fly above our area a few times back and forth and leave such drawings in the sky? Enlighten me master.

Here is another one for you to directly answer your question.
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTO7DUtrjFZeVJYpgrP25AJDS2IA_S7ZiSRwH8v-Mn1S8q4R7q_tQ

I think it's pretty clear from a few of the comments in this thread that some sort of selective intelligence-reducing process is going on at some level. Because I can't imagine people actually being wacko enough to believe some of the imaginary tripe that is being spouted here without some sort of intelligence-suppressing, outside influence.

This pic is what I see above my head everytime before a major flu hits. Perfectly squared usually. Like someone was drawing a huge tic-tac-toe board to play on in the sky. What does that look like to you? Why would a plane (or a few) suddenly decide to fly above our area a few times back and forth and leave such drawings in the sky? Enlighten me master.

Where is your city? Which one do you live in?

How do you know the same airplanes are flying back and forth, and not just different airplanes on airways? Did you visually identify them by type? It's pretty hard to read the registration number from the ground.

And you're certain that a persistent trail has a chemical composition?

It couldn't possibly be due to the rate of evaporation based on the relative humidity of the air at that altitude on that day?

After 29 years of flying, I'm still looking for the chemtrail nozzles...and haven't found them.

So, what airplanes are doing the spraying? Who owns them? Who flies them?

After 29 years of flying, I'm still looking for the chemtrail nozzles...and haven't found them.

You are clearly part of the conspiracy and you are spreading misinformation by actually asking for proof. Clearly you need to listen to overnight AM radio in order to set yourself straight.

Where is your city? Which one do you live in?

How do you know the same airplanes are flying back and forth, and not just different airplanes on airways? Did you visually identify them by type? It's pretty hard to read the registration number from the ground.

And you're certain that a persistent trail has a chemical composition?

It couldn't possibly be due to the rate of evaporation based on the relative humidity of the air at that altitude on that day?

So, what airplanes are doing the spraying? Who owns them? Who flies them?

North Carolina is my state. I am in aviation Field as well (Avionics). One thing I tell you is - just because YOU have not seen it, does not mean it does not exist. Those chemtrails show up overnight and clear up by noon. Even if I wanted to - I wouldn't be able to see the N-numbers on those jets at night. You hit a dead end and now going to "Asking for proof" method because you know that what I am saying is true, and you're just trying to come up with anything to come out as a winner. I am sorry, but that's just childish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back