I don't know if I believe in chemtrails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposedly, the chemical used for mind control is in the aviation fuel. I've studied the theory and operation of jet turbine engines and I can't figure out how the chemical would survive the combustion process.

- Weather control makes more sense than mind control.

- Does mercury affect people's mind in anyway ?

Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
How about HAARP do you believe in that?
I know the former chief engineer. He often operates with a W2 NY/NJ ham callsign when back in the NE. HAARP was closed down several years ago when the money ran out. The site was not secure and has been trashed. He was not happy about the large taxpayer investment left to the subhumans. The experimental purpose of HAARP regarding high latitude ionospheric radio propagation is understandable if you turn off the Art Bell clones in your ear for a while.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
- Weather control makes more sense than mind control.

- Does mercury affect people's mind in anyway ?

They used to put mercury in the brims of hats to keep their shape. The mercury could seep out and into a person. Hence the mad hatter.

mercury is an element so it's not going anywhere or degrading or changing into something else

HAARP is still up and running stronger than most can imagine i won't argue about it here but it is very powerful. Haarp is one of the most powerful weapons ever created..Enough said.

I tried finding the news package from a local network affiliate that had a private plane flown into the path of a chemtrail and they actually took a sample as they passed through it....
they found the sample contained aluminum, barium, blood plasma, platelets, and a number of other items I can't recall now. The independent lab concluded that the items did present hazards of biological and chemical nature.

The chemtrails are NOT being expelled from the jet fuel but being sprayed from nozzles attached to the wings.

If anyone knows what news package I'm talking about attach the video.

As far as HAARP goes , the location in AK never closed, it was sold to a private concern, and there are MULTIPLE HAARP sites around the world in many countries. ...

Weather Control.....it exists...way back April 28, 1997
Bill Clinton's Defense Sec William Cohen stated that humans can control the weather with advanced technology.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowel
I tried finding the news package from a local network affiliate that had a private plane flown into the path of a chemtrail and they actually took a sample as they passed through it....
they found the sample contained aluminum, barium, blood plasma, platelets, and a number of other items I can't recall now. The independent lab concluded that the items did present hazards of biological and chemical nature.

The chemtrails are NOT being expelled from the jet fuel but being sprayed from nozzles attached to the wings.

If anyone knows what news package I'm talking about attach the video.

You have one active imagination my friend.

I'll file this under "Stuff that totally happened".

Irrefutable proof.

1XhLD1e.jpg

Originally Posted By: dmdx86

The sample was taken and verified by an independent lab, I have tried to find the news package and it does exist, when I track it down I will post it here....

So our former Defense Sec William Cohen is "imagining" things?
LOL

While HAARP and weather control has been called a conspiracy theory by the mainstream media and government officials, during a Senate hearing on Wednesday, David Walker, deputy assistant secretary of the Air Force for science, technology and engineering, dropped a bombshell in answer to a question asked by Lisa Murkowski in relation to the dismantling of the $300 million High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program in Gakona this summer.Walker said this is “not an area that we have any need for in the future” and it would not be a good use of Air Force research funds to keep HAARP going. “We’re moving on to other ways of managing the ionosphere, which the HAARP was really designed to do,” he said. “To inject energy into the ionosphere to be able to actually control it. But that work has been completed.”

Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowel

The sample was taken and verified by an independent lab, I have tried to find the news package and it does exist, when I track it down I will post it here....

So our former Defense Sec William Cohen is "imagining" things?
LOL

It's far more likely people are misquoting something said by him or taking a quote out of context and trying to fit it into the chemtrail narrative. A quick Google search seems to confirm that suspicion.

Last edited:
My father worked B52s out of Utapao during Vietnam. He says he would gladly breathe any of the "chemtrail" elements than the God-awful mess left by a B52 after starting and during takeoff.

B-52Gs_taking_off_from_Barksdale_AFB_1986.JPEG

It's far more likely people are misquoting something said by him or taking a quote out of context and trying to fit it into the chemtrail narrative. A quick Google search seems to confirm that suspicion.

We can always tell when the truth is at hand when you types try too hard. You and a few others here are "trying too hard" to
attack the messengers....
whistle.gif
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back