Where to Get a Few Baldwin filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a case for $58 total as no tax and free shipping. be here in two days
smile.gif

If you have one locally, I believe Fastenal carries them. Rock Auto had them last time I looked too.

Originally Posted By: Fordai
Are we sure that the filters from Zoro Tools are genuine Clarcor?

The filters I bought from them are legitimate as is every thing else I have ever bought from them, and they sale all kinds of man stuff. I have a Zoro warehouse next state over from me, and my orders are usually here next day if I order by 3 pm. They stock Hastings too which are cheaper, and most of the time Baldwin/Hastings are the same oil filter.

Originally Posted By: BigD1
Originally Posted By: Fordai
Are we sure that the filters from Zoro Tools are genuine Clarcor?

The filters I bought from them are legitimate as is every thing else I have ever bought from them, and they sale all kinds of man stuff. I have a Zoro warehouse next state over from me, and my orders are usually here next day if I order by 3 pm. They stock Hastings too which are cheaper, and most of the time Baldwin/Hastings are the same oil filter.

+1

Originally Posted By: tomcat27
Grainger sells them

This is where I get mine. The store is 3 miles from my house and ship to store is free (next day or 2 days).

That's good to hear. I have never bought from them. I have wanted to purchase Baldwins but never could find them at a decent price / decent shipping. THE SEARCH IS OVER!!!

I just got a case for
My focus from Corcle C country supply. Best part is no tax and free shipping over $50 order. Mine shipped today so will be here tomorrow so that's less than 4 days to get filters
smile.gif

Pm me if you would like the #

Originally Posted By: 6starprez
Originally Posted By: tomcat27
Grainger sells them

This is where I get mine. The store is 3 miles from my house and ship to store is free (next day or 2 days).

I have a Grainger right up the road from me, but the Baldwin/Hastings oil filters are at least $2.00 more per each filter than Zoro, but there is no shipping charge, and I can pick up at the store. Does Grainger prices go down if one has an account with them? The reason I ask is because they have a blurb about signing into your account because the price shown might be cheaper with an account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back