Chem Trails

Status
Not open for further replies.
If these airplanes are spraying us with chemicals, how are they doing it ?
Does the airplane have spray nozzles on it somewhere ?

Huh? If you see the trails obviously its spraying it out with nozzles. Ever seen a crop duster or a sky writer? Same thing

Water vapor ... some pretty dangerous stuff.
eek.gif

Originally Posted By: raytseng
Huh? If you see the trails obviously its spraying it out with nozzles. Ever seen a crop duster or a sky writer? Same thing

Since there are no nozzles on an airliner, what makes those trails, then?

Originally Posted By: rooflessVW
I'm not sure if I should add to this conversation or stay far far away from it...

I decided the latter, but it should be a good one when the conspiracists crawl out and start frothing.

Originally Posted By: rooflessVW
I'm not sure if I should add to this conversation or stay far far away from it...

Hop in and enjoy the fun! I stocked up on tin-foil just for this thread!

And another thing I wonder about; assuming that the chemical is heavier than air; how long it takes for it to fall to earth from 30,000 feet.
21.gif

Those planes arent at 30,000 feet. They are only 5000 feet up but scaled down to size so optically they look further away.

In fact how do you even know you're swake right now and not in just a simulator

Last edited:
This is not a conspiracy, chemtrails exist and in different forms too.
The official reasons for intentional chem trails (they are not just exhaust gasses) given by the government are always based around preventing global warming. They are all produced by adding substances to the fuel which are then spread in yhe exhaust gasses. These are almost always either polymers or metals, most commonly aluminum. A lot of other things have been found in them too and I genuinely believe there is a more sinister reason behind them but that's just my opinion and I won't share it haha
I do encourage people to research into them though, it's quite interesting!

There are no "official reasons" for chemtrails because chemtrails don't exist. Nothing has been found in contrails, which do exist, other than H2O. I am aware of the test results that were published by a news station reporting heavy metals. However, this was sensationalized, could not be reproduced and was not a scientific test by any means. The reason there are more contrails today than in years past is because there are more airplanes today. I saw a graph somewhere and I can't find it but it had a line for the number of visible contrails over North America and a line showing the number of turbine powered aircraft flying. Amazingly!!!!! the number of visible contrails increases with the increased number of plane flying. The only thing you you find in contrails is water vapor and small amounts of engine exhaust from the combustion of fuel.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
And another thing I wonder about; assuming that the chemical is heavier than air; how long it takes for it to fall to earth from 30,000 feet.
21.gif

Don't fret-that tin foil you're wearing on your head will protect you.

Originally Posted By: ToadU
There are no "official reasons" for chemtrails because chemtrails don't exist. Nothing has been found in contrails, which do exist, other than H2O. I am aware of the test results that were published by a news station reporting heavy metals. However, this was sensationalized, could not be reproduced and was not a scientific test by any means. The reason there are more contrails today than in years past is because there are more airplanes today. I saw a graph somewhere and I can't find it but it had a line for the number of visible contrails over North America and a line showing the number of turbine powered aircraft flying. Amazingly!!!!! the number of visible contrails increases with the increased number of plane flying. The only thing you you find in contrails is water vapor and small amounts of engine exhaust from the combustion of fuel.

Fuels can contain metals, though they are regulated. See the spec for JP-8, which is a military Jet-A:

http://everyspec.com/MIL-SPECS/MIL-SPECS-MIL-DTL/MIL-DTL-83133J_53582/

It limits a whole host of metals to be only 0.1 ppm in the H spec. In the older specs, like the F revision, there is no mention of metals content.

However some crudes do have higher metals content, for metals such as Vanadium.

Naval distillate (high flashpoint diesel) F-76 fuel can still have half a ppm of Pb and V as an example. And it was higher.

At some point and in some places, some of these things may be less/unregulated.

So it is possible for there to be trace metals solubilized in fuels and emitted. But the dilution ratio would be so low, by solubility if nothing else, that upon combustion they would be barely there, and its not a big concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back