Chrysler 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chrysler will be discontinuing the 200.I am able to get $9000 off sticker.What do you guys think of this behicle?

Originally Posted By: motts
Chrysler will be discontinuing the 200.I am able to get $9000 off sticker.What do you guys think of this behicle?

If you check "a day in the life" thread by car51, you will stay away...he works on these for a living.

My mom test drove one. She's tall and didn't like windshield pillar coming into the line of sight nor did she like the seats.

Originally Posted By: NHGUY
Its a behicle.

bit'll bake you banywhere you want to bo.

19k is still way too much. Maybe 13k.

If you want to know what's wrong with Chrysler, here it is: Daimler, Cerebrus, Obama/Fiat. Although there is a qualifier regarding Daimler. I have had two Daimler designed Chrysler products, a Dodge Magnum RT and a Dodge Challenger SRT, and they were both excellent cars. Obama GAVE Chrysler to Fiat. Enough said.

Originally Posted By: jhs914
If you want to know what's wrong with Chrysler, here it is: Daimler, Cerebrus, Obama/Fiat. Although there is a qualifier regarding Daimler. I have had two Daimler designed Chrysler products, a Dodge Magnum RT and a Dodge Challenger SRT, and they were both excellent cars. Obama GAVE Chrysler to Fiat. Enough said.

Yup, the LX cars were the best thing to come out of the Daimler/Chrysler relationship IMHO.

If you like the car it sounds like a decent buy. The price is reflective that while it wanted to be competitive it really is not against its peers. My experience is a rental recently.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
Originally Posted By: NHGUY
Its a behicle.

bit'll bake you banywhere you want to bo.

19k is still way too much. Maybe 13k.

Agree. For about $1-2k more Honda Accord is a better buy than Chrysler 200.

A $27k 200 should be pretty loaded with a V6 and every other option imaginable. For $19k, I'd give it a close look. I've had them as rentals and I thought they were pretty good all around.

Can you get something you like better for $19k? It all comes down to what YOU like.

Originally Posted By: Kuato

If you check "a day in the life" thread by car51, you will stay away...he works on these for a living.

First post :

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/3993774/Re:_A_day_in_the_life:my_workp#Post3993774

First post :

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/3993774/Re:_A_day_in_the_life:my_workp#Post3993774

Thanks for the link, but that provides no information other than he's working on recalls. If that were the determining factor for purchasing a vehicle, we'd all be walking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back