What are you paying for fuel now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just filled our old E350 for $1.349/gal.
Imagine less than ten cents a mile in fuel cost for a one ton van with a 351W.
We had heating oil delivered yesterday for $1.80/gal all in.
Happy days!

Regular unleaded gas in my area is $2.59 per gallon at the local Shell station and many stations are higher. Welcome to California, the land of high taxes and special blend gas.

$1.39 to $1.44 at the eastern side of KC. I paid $1.54 yesterday because I wasn't going to be anywhere near the cheaper prices. I live west of the Metro.

Filled up a few days ago for $1.63/gallon. Just checked prices for close by areas and the lowest is $1.33 at a Speedway. With a loyalty card it brings it down to 1.30/gallon. Wowzers!

Paid $2.35/gallon for 93 octane Gulf at my last fillup...the station was in a resort area and not especially cheap. I'm hoping my next one will be closer to home and a lot cheaper.

Hovering around $1.85 here. Not sure what was going on but all the gas stations around here had super long lines (many were backed up into the road) so I had to buy some from a place that was $2.20

Originally Posted By: 46Harry
Regular unleaded gas in my area is $2.59 per gallon at the local Shell station and many stations are higher. Welcome to California, the land of high taxes and special blend gas.

Exactly! I might add - high taxes, special blend gas and really bad roads.

I'm in southern Riverside county, cheapest I've seen is 2.65. Most are around 2.85- 2.90.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back