shotgun shell holder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was wondering if anybody has experience with anything like the Specter shotgun shell holder? I have the ATI screw-on holder on one and like it very much but would like something I *could* put on the sporter without drilling into the stock. Currently have a rather [censored] uncle mikes sleeve-style shell holder in the grab bag, but its...not impressive. Of course, price is always important but not the only factor. Looking for an ite, that can be depended on.

Those straps are annoying and mess with your cheek weld. I've shot friends guns with those and I hate them. The Uncle Mikes butt shell holder is actually fairly decent for the price. It works.

What gun are we talking about? Might be some options you haven't thought of. What is your budget? And what are you trying to accomplish?

If you plan on physically carrying the extra rounds on the gun, have you considered a magazine tube extension? I realize cost is an issue, buuuuuuut.
laugh.gif

Unless of course you are hunting something with a shell limit. For example, in Indiana, we have a 3 shell limit for waterfowl.

My shotgun has the plastic holders on the AR style buttstock. It works alright, but one of the little arms fell off so it holds one less shell. Mine is the Big 5 special Mossberg 500 Tactical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back