Do we have a newly appointed moderator here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday I posted a pic about how a guy in sams club gas station drove the wrong way though the pumps and almost hit me. I described how he flung his door open and hit the brick wall. I almost mentioned that he had a certain "blue bumper sticker"

just describing the scene of the incident

there were a lot of comments in the thread but it was deleted?

i think we have a new mod and I think they bat the same as Jim Thome...

Last edited:
If you violate a rule the thread can be pulled.

"i think we have a new mod and I think they bat the same as Jim Thome..." ???

Originally Posted By: racer12306
Originally Posted By: Ramblejam
"If it contains anything with political content then it is politics."
http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/1173377/Board_Rules

He said he almost mentioned the drivers political affiliation, but he did not.

The fact that a blue sticker is something he considers important enough to be noticed cues me that the thread implied such things and that led to a deletion.

If it got into personal attacks threads are pulled rather quickly.

You can agree, you can disagree, you can agree to disagree, you can offer sarcasm, but personal attacks or a thread getting personal seems to get pulled quickly.

I thought your story your was scary yet funny too. Yeah the blue sign opened you up for trouble. Though I agree in general with you
smile.gif

The focus seemed to be on the POLITICAL sticker the guy had on his trunk lid, so I can't imagine why it got deleted.

Originally Posted By: Alfred_B

The fact that a blue sticker is something he considers important enough to be noticed cues me that the thread implied such things and that led to a deletion.

Asking a serious question, Are you saying that the OP is lying that he almost mentioned the affiliation? In truth he actually did mention the other driver's party affiliation?

I didn't see the thread, I took the OP at face value saying he almost mentioned the affiliation.

This forum has many threads that are political/religious in nature, as long as the left handed batters hit home runs they won't be deleted.

Let's be real. You can't say anything even remotely anti Democrat pretty much anywhere.

Originally Posted By: Alfred_B

Asking a serious question, Are you saying that the OP is lying that he almost mentioned the affiliation? In truth he actually did mention the other driver's party affiliation?

I didn't see the thread, I took the OP at face value saying he almost mentioned the affiliation.

That's why I said "implied". You can bring across a point of view without directly mentioning it.

Originally Posted By: Brybo86
I almost mentioned that he had a certain "blue bumper sticker"

From my recollection of the thread, his political bumper sticker was one of your main themes. As soon as I read the thread, I was surprised that it hadn't been deleted yet.

Yet the cop haters from Chicago/ Minnesota aren't censored, but say something about a certain female politician and your post is gone gone gone!

I like the website NASIOC. They have a political section only seen to those that are logged in. You have to post xxx number of times in other threads to get entry.

Originally Posted By: FastGame
This forum has many threads that are political/religious in nature, as long as the left handed batters hit home runs they won't be deleted.

01.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back