Auto Extra 618-57060 (CUT OPEN) 6,000 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. This filter was installed by the girlfriends independent shop/quick lube with some QSGB 5w20 SM. Her car is a 14' 200 with the 4 cylinder and now has 70,005 on it. No complaints from her. Refilled it with some Smittys blend 5w20 and a TG-10060. Enjoy the pics and questions ask

fp41hh.jpg

2hwf9u9.jpg

2582cg7.jpg

2qrzk87.jpg

2r7wv13.jpg

91asfr.jpg

mwza5z.jpg

suzqzc.jpg

Looks pretty generic (like the beer cans), any indication where it was made? Looks pretty well made inside.

IMG_0835.JPG

Originally Posted By: car51
Her car is a 14' 200 with the 4 cylinder and now has 70,005 on it.

Did you forget to put "Chrysler" in that sentence ? What the heck ?

Don't worry; from now on I am NOT going to include make, model or mileage since we have some real "winners &wise guys" that have a smart aleck comment on every filter I have ever cut and posted

That is a pretty good looking filter. According to Napa's site, the ProSelect and Silver filters are rated for 5k. Not sure how the ProSelect and Protec/ Auto Extra compare, but that filter looks pretty darn good at 6k.

I appreciated what you did. I went and bought a 12 pack for under thirty bucks shipped on EBay.

I work on my elderly parents cars and I foot the bill so this helped me out. I see no complaints on these. Thanks Jim

Originally Posted By: car51
Don't worry; from now on I am NOT going to include make, model or mileage since we have some real "winners &wise guys" that have a smart aleck comment on every filter I have ever cut and posted

thanks Jim; glad someone cares that I post pics of filters I find, gather and cut for others to learn

^^^ Don't worry, I think everyone appreciates your C&Ps car51.

Yeah, sad that most people do. Some people just need to read what I write in the post. I have 4 more filters to cut too. A ProMotive from a 13' Compass with 8,000~ and a WIX #57060 from co workers ram with 9k and others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back