TC dimension rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just picked up one of these. They are modular. You can swap barrels and bolts for different caliber rounds.
I got a 7mm win mag.
They guarantee a 1" moa.
I'm not a super experienced shooter however I've discovered I'm a really good shot. My mossberg with cheap federal ammo I can get 1 1/2 at 200 yards,with a scope.
I also found a Swiss k31 and that rifle is a tack driver. With surplus gp-11,which is beautiful ammo,and a 4-12 scope I was plinking a 16x16" gong at 400 yards on a still day.
Anyways this TC is an incredible shooter. I absolutely love the gun. It looks kinda weird however once you bring it up to your cheek it all makes sense.
And they have 10 different barrels. But 4 bolts. Each bolt runs different round families.
For example the a bolt runs the 223 family. The b bolt runs the 22-250/308/243 family. The c bolt runs the 270/30-06 and d runs the 300 win mag and the 7mm win mag.
And bolts are cheap as well as barrels. Once you factor in the value of only buying a barrel instead of a decent rifle it makes sense buying one of these.
Anyways at 200 yards I covered my group with a quarter. I'm just getting used to it so I think I'll get even better with it.
Anyways if anyone is rifle shopping I cannot say enough about this gun and system. Just an amazing value. Once you factor in cost per barrel and even if you are switching case families it's still cheaper to buy bolt and barrel vs new rifle.
And their guarantee is for every barrel system.
Free floated barrel. Very comfortable to hold and shoot. Awesome recoil pad,which is a godsend because this gun kicks like a wounded mule all combines for a great package.
The looks are growing on me. At first I was like [censored] is that abortion but now I'm digging it.

Just thought I'd share if anyone was looking at buying a new rifle. This one performs as advertised.
I love it.
Topped it off with a vortex diamondback and it's fantastic. Wish I would have known about them before I paid 600 bucks for the one on my k31. Easily as good for half the price.

Very cool. I did a quick search, I could hypothetically get a 223 rifle, then get the 308 barrel for $200 and the bolt for $140. I think the magazine is $30ish?

Are you thinking about getting some other calibers?

How does it work when going from a long 3.34" oal cartridge to a shorter 2.80"? Does the action remain long with shortened magazines like Tikka, or/and do they space the action like Savage? The 7mm Rem Mag can be hand loaded to suit the situation. For a couple of hundred $$, Clevy, have you thought of a muzzle brake, and do you re-load? Almost forgot about break in and cleaning as per board rules. Those bullets that have a grit finish, has anybody actually tried them for barrel break in, or how about one every 10 shots instead of cleaning the gun?
Edit; the 7mm Win mag is a wsm. Did you mean Rem mag?

Last edited:
TC-Dimension_001.jpg

Interesting looking gun. Sounds like you are quite happy with it
smile.gif

BTW, where's your Vortex made? I've heard a lot of them are made in China and that's a big turn-off for me.

Originally Posted By: EdwardC
Very cool. I did a quick search, I could hypothetically get a 223 rifle, then get the 308 barrel for $200 and the bolt for $140. I think the magazine is $30ish?

Are you thinking about getting some other calibers?

Sorry guys. Haven't been around.

Yep I'm going to get the 243 for varmints.

Originally Posted By: userfriendly
How does it work when going from a long 3.34" oal cartridge to a shorter 2.80"? Does the action remain long with shortened magazines like Tikka, or/and do they space the action like Savage? The 7mm Rem Mag can be hand loaded to suit the situation. For a couple of hundred $$, Clevy, have you thought of a muzzle brake, and do you re-load? Almost forgot about break in and cleaning as per board rules. Those bullets that have a grit finish, has anybody actually tried them for barrel break in, or how about one every 10 shots instead of cleaning the gun?
Edit; the 7mm Win mag is a wsm. Did you mean Rem mag?

7mm rem mag. Sorry I wasn't clear.

How it works is bolts are designated into families. A bolts,B bolts,C and D bolts. They are different lengths and easily removed/swapped.
Barrels are easily removed and swapped as well.
B bolts work for 308/243/7mm08 and 22-250. When you buy the barrel the magazine comes with it iirc.
Magazines are the same outside size however for smaller cartridges there is a filler block at the rear to fit them properly.
I'm just starting to hand load and develop a perfect cartridge for my 7mm rem mag. I've got retumbo and h4831 and I'm staring at minimum powder working my way up in .3 grains.
I'm using book coal. Once I establish the perfect powder load I'll adjust the coal. Apparently from what I've read these guns like a little headspace. Right now I've determined I've got .005 gap from rifling. I'll work it back once powder is established.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
TC-Dimension_001.jpg

Interesting looking gun. Sounds like you are quite happy with it
smile.gif

BTW, where's your Vortex made? I've heard a lot of them are made in China and that's a big turn-off for me.

I've got the 4-16 and 6-24 crossfire. I couldn't find where it was made. It's possible it's China and yeah that's a turn off but their warranty is tough to beat. As long as damage wasn't intentional they will replace the scope.
So if you accidentally run it over they send you a new one.

The tc website can explain the rifle better than I can. I can confirm sub moa accuracy from this 7mm rem mag however I'm using sandbags for stability.

I have sent about 400 factory rounds down range so far. Today I start with my hand loads.

If I missed anything pm me me so I don't miss it.

All their combo's are guaranteed moa or better. And they mean it.

I was considering a muzzle brake however I'm not sure that threaded barrels are legal in Canada and a clamp on just doesn't do it for me.
Unless you know of a good clamp on got me to check out.
Now that I'm used to the kick it's really not bad. Not really much worse than the k-31. I'm going out to 400-600 yards today. It's a calm still afternoon and 24 power should help my poor eyesight.
I'll take pics of the targets. I can't promise much because they are hand loads. I've got a box of Winchester super X left. Maybe I'll start with those before switching to my home rolled ones.

The more I shoot this thing the more I like it.
And under 400 bucks for barrel and bolts for a guaranteed moa is tough to beat.
I still love a wooden furniture finished stock but this plastic one is growing on me.
Gonna glass bed it after this weekends shooting.

Originally Posted By: Clevy

I've got the 4-16 and 6-24 crossfire. I couldn't find where it was made. It's possible it's China and yeah that's a turn off but their warranty is tough to beat. As long as damage wasn't intentional they will replace the scope.

Similar to Bushnell and Leupold. My Bushnell's are all Japan, Leupold is USA.

The tc website can explain the rifle better than I can. I can confirm sub moa accuracy from this 7mm rem mag however I'm using sandbags for stability.

I'm sub MOA with my 10FCP-K, it was like that out of the box though (no bags, shooting from a picnic table). Great gun, but I've got a fair amount of money tied up in it now.

I have sent about 400 factory rounds down range so far. Today I start with my hand loads.

What are you using for bullets? I'm using Hornady in my .338LM. I haven't started loading .308 yet, though I will be. What do you have for a press?

I was considering a muzzle brake however I'm not sure that threaded barrels are legal in Canada and a clamp on just doesn't do it for me.

They are definitely legal, both my .308 and .338LM are threaded as was my .223. They've all had brakes on them. You simply aren't allowed to use a supressor.

May I humbly suggest the Gladius from Spatha Tactical (right here in Canada):
http://www.spathatactical.com/

Check them out if you plan on going threadless.

Now that I'm used to the kick it's really not bad. Not really much worse than the k-31. I'm going out to 400-600 yards today. It's a calm still afternoon and 24 power should help my poor eyesight.
I'll take pics of the targets. I can't promise much because they are hand loads. I've got a box of Winchester super X left. Maybe I'll start with those before switching to my home rolled ones.

I still love a wooden furniture finished stock but this plastic one is growing on me.

Definitely post up the pics! I'm jealous you've got a place you can go 600 with. The furthest we've got is a 220 spot (though we could probably do 500 if we opened up the gap between the two fields). No real long range ranges in my neck of the woods unfortunately
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL

Similar to Bushnell and Leupold. My Bushnell's are all Japan, Leupold is USA.

I'm sub MOA with my 10FCP-K, it was like that out of the box though (no bags, shooting from a picnic table). Great gun, but I've got a fair amount of money tied up in it now.

What are you using for bullets? I'm using Hornady in my .338LM. I haven't started loading .308 yet, though I will be. What do you have for a press?

They are definitely legal, both my .308 and .338LM are threaded as was my .223. They've all had brakes on them. You simply aren't allowed to use a supressor.

May I humbly suggest the Gladius from Spatha Tactical (right here in Canada):
http://www.spathatactical.com/

Check them out if you plan on going threadless.

Definitely post up the pics! I'm jealous you've got a place you can go 600 with. The furthest we've got is a 220 spot (though we could probably do 500 if we opened up the gap between the two fields). No real long range ranges in my neck of the woods unfortunately
frown.gif

Our long range course is a prairie field with hay bales every 50 yards.

I'm using hornady 139 grain and hornady 162 grain. BC of 625 so these girls can fly.
I've got a Lee turret press. If I was gonna buy again I'd have bought the hornady lock and load one. The dies once set just pop out. Lee makes getting the 4 hole for the turret press nearly impossible.

K. I'll check out the muzzle break. Thanks overkill.
Including the scope I've got 800 into this gun so far. Once I start buying barrels that'll go up but it's basically another gun,and getting a sub moa rifle for unde 400 bucks isn't easy. The 70 and 700 are certainly sub moa capable but 700 bucks to start with junk stocks and hunting barrels. Mine is mid thick so not quite a bull barrel but not a thinner hunting barrel.
Leopold and bushnel were way out of my league for a x24 scope. The vortex was on sale for 329.

Basically we have a mile from corner to corner. No houses anywhere close and hay bales to hang paper or milk jugs onto.
And the yellow makes target acquisition pretty easy.

I'll take pics(if they don't suck)of my targets using factory ammo. I'll see if DP knows how to post pics and I will email the, to him and he can paste them for me. I can post pics on fb but I don't know how to do it here.
I'm going to only run up to 200 yards with my hand loads til I find the right powder charge for my rifle.
The k-31 was a nice shooter and very accurate but this dimension blows it out of the water.
I got the complete turret press ready to go,without dies for 350 iirc. 4 die sets were 40 bucks for Lee brand. I ended up buying the Lee scoops because my reloading book has a column for scoops. So I weigh the first ones then use the scoops. Unless of course I can't make a combination of the scoops work then I weigh each charge.
The turret kit came basically complete and ready to go.
All in all I'm really happy with it. Now that I've loaded about 200 rounds(180 30-30) I see the weaknesses in the Lee set,and the hornady might be a bit better.
Maybe in the future I'll go progressive buy presently I only shoot a couple of hundred rounds a weekend and it's more than capable of reloading that volume in a couple hours after cleaning the brass is done.

I bought a media vibrator. I was thinking of the wet sonic type but I redneck engineered my own.
Before corn cobbing I dump the media into the pail. I take out the threads rod and use an ice cream pail half full of hot water and put the pail covered in the media vibrator. Run that with the cleaning solution for a couple hours then corn cob the brass.
Looks better then new. I clean out the primer pockets prior to wet vibrating so that it cleans all the resizing oil off and whatnot.
I'm really getting into this. And from what I'm told I have natural talent. And I find after an afternoon shooting I can sleep at night instead of my usual 2 nights awake before I'm able to sleep(insomnia very bad).
The 308 is historically the sniper cartridge of choice for the armed forces. It's so versatile and can take down pretty much any wild game in Canada.
I bought the 7mm because of flight path and how flat it shoots,and will take down pretty much anything.
My next barrel is going to be a 243. Another flat shooting round and beautiful for varmints and we are having a pig problem now so land owners are hiring guns to dispatch them.
So I get to target hunt and get paid.

Rock and roll

The longest actual range we have here is in rothstern and its only 250 meters iirc.
My friends acreage is basically side road to side road which I think is a full mile. The house is set way back but there is a huge field up front. The last 100 yards before the road is solid treeline that you can't see thru,so we point that way and shoot towards it.
Even if we got the distance to get to the trees there wouldn't be enough velocity left to scratch bark,so we use the road as our start line and the hay bales as target stands.
Nothing we have is shooting a flat mile and is easily in the dirt well prior to the trees. However I'm sure if we aimed high enough we could get on to the trees but then it's 100 solid yards of trees that no bullet can pass straight thru.
They've been using this as their range for 15 years and never had one get passed the tree line.
I'm sure if we started our shots at the treeline one might get thru however we are close to a mile from it,and aiming at hay bales at 600 yards means it's only about 5.5 feet tops to the target so it's in the dirt easy by 900 yards,depending on bullet weight.
And they all shoot 270 and 30-06 so they can't get enough distance before the bullet drop becomes extreme.
The 139 grain hornady shoot real flat for 400 yards or so then start dropping and loosing steam. The 162s drop worse.
I've had 150 grain Winchester factory rounds and 175 grain fusion rounds and the 175s blow 18" trees right up out the backside. Almost as effective as a chainsaw.
The 150s are way less destructive in trees.
Our tactical course had a tree that we hung targets on for a year or so. It finally fell over with some well placed sks rounds. They are the Chinese spam cans. Not expander type rounds so they didn't create much of a wound channel.
But fun as heck to shoot.

Anyways I'm heading out. Thanks for the muzzle brake link. Once I get home I'll measure my rifle and order one.

Ttys.

Our long range course is a prairie field with hay bales every 50 yards.

Yes, one of the advantages of living out there for sure!
thumbsup2.gif

I'm using hornady 139 grain and hornady 162 grain. BC of 625 so these girls can fly.
That's quite the spread! I'm using 225's for the Lapua. My .308 seems to prefer the 150's over the 180's, though its best groupings were with the Hornady 168gr match rounds.

I've got a Lee turret press. If I was gonna buy again I'd have bought the hornady lock and load one. The dies once set just pop out. Lee makes getting the 4 hole for the turret press nearly impossible.

Yeah, I hear you. I have a single stage RBC (thanks to 2015_PSD/2010_FX4) that I use for the Lapua and my wife bought me the Hornady lock-n-load setup last year for Christmas, so that's what I plan on using for the .308.

Including the scope I've got 800 into this gun so far. Once I start buying barrels that'll go up but it's basically another gun,and getting a sub moa rifle for unde 400 bucks isn't easy. The 70 and 700 are certainly sub moa capable but 700 bucks to start with junk stocks and hunting barrels. Mine is mid thick so not quite a bull barrel but not a thinner hunting barrel.

Sounds like a relative bargain there bud
smile.gif
I've got at least 5K into my .308 (including optics) and about 3K into the Lapua. I'll have more into it once I change out the stock for a CADEX (which I did on the .308 and LOVE IT!). Guns are a pretty big sink for money I've discovered.

Leopold and bushnel were way out of my league for a x24 scope. The vortex was on sale for 329.

If you get into it enough you'll probably end up justifying the money for a nicer optic like a Leupold or NF. I'm really happy with my Bushnell's (4.5-30x, mil-dot on the Lapua) and they are a great deal cheaper than the Leupold while having Japanese glass and assembly with higher magnification. My Leupold replaced a Bushnell 4.5-30 and is 8.5-25 and I do miss the greater magnification. Though the Leupold is a tad clearer and has a nicer reticle with much finer markings.

Basically we have a mile from corner to corner. No houses anywhere close and hay bales to hang paper or milk jugs onto.
And the yellow makes target acquisition pretty easy.

That's awesome, would love to have access to something like that
smile.gif

I'll take pics(if they don't suck)of my targets using factory ammo. I'll see if DP knows how to post pics and I will email the, to him and he can paste them for me. I can post pics on fb but I don't know how to do it here.

Looking forward to seeing them
thumbsup2.gif

I'm going to only run up to 200 yards with my hand loads til I find the right powder charge for my rifle.
The k-31 was a nice shooter and very accurate but this dimension blows it out of the water.
I got the complete turret press ready to go,without dies for 350 iirc. 4 die sets were 40 bucks for Lee brand. I ended up buying the Lee scoops because my reloading book has a column for scoops. So I weigh the first ones then use the scoops. Unless of course I can't make a combination of the scoops work then I weigh each charge.

I use this guy:

http://www.hornady.com/store/Lock-N-Load-Powder-Measure-1-Each/

050069.jpg

Which I highly recommend. It is extremely consistent and really aides in the "flow" of the process. The Lock-N-Load press kit has one as part of it too, which is pretty neat.

The turret kit came basically complete and ready to go.
All in all I'm really happy with it. Now that I've loaded about 200 rounds(180 30-30) I see the weaknesses in the Lee set,and the hornady might be a bit better.
Maybe in the future I'll go progressive buy presently I only shoot a couple of hundred rounds a weekend and it's more than capable of reloading that volume in a couple hours after cleaning the brass is done.

2015_PSD has the Dylan press I believe and he says it is FANTASTIC. If you are looking at going progressive at some point that might be another viable option. I know it is pretty expensive though. Nothing wrong with using a single stage setup, that's basically my only option for the Lapua and I certainly enjoy it.

I bought a media vibrator. I was thinking of the wet sonic type but I redneck engineered my own.
Before corn cobbing I dump the media into the pail. I take out the threads rod and use an ice cream pail half full of hot water and put the pail covered in the media vibrator. Run that with the cleaning solution for a couple hours then corn cob the brass.
Looks better then new. I clean out the primer pockets prior to wet vibrating so that it cleans all the resizing oil off and whatnot.
I'm really getting into this. And from what I'm told I have natural talent. And I find after an afternoon shooting I can sleep at night instead of my usual 2 nights awake before I'm able to sleep(insomnia very bad).

Yeah, it is a fantastic stress relief, I agree. After a day of shooting I'm out like a light.

The 308 is historically the sniper cartridge of choice for the armed forces. It's so versatile and can take down pretty much any wild game in Canada.
I bought the 7mm because of flight path and how flat it shoots,and will take down pretty much anything.

That's basically why I bought the Lapua. Its reputation as a precision cartridge and its use in the armed forces.

My next barrel is going to be a 243. Another flat shooting round and beautiful for varmints and we are having a pig problem now so land owners are hiring guns to dispatch them.
So I get to target hunt and get paid.

Rock and roll

The 243 is an interesting cartridge, being simply a necked-down .308. I've often wondered why somebody would use it instead of the more common .308 as I'm certain there must be a reason
21.gif

I had a .270 (another flat-shooter) and a bull barrelled (Savage 10 Precision Carbine) .223, but I sold both of them when I started upgrading the .308. My reasoning was that I was really only shooting the .308, the .338LM and the 12 gauge, so why have that money tied up in rifles I wasn't using? Selling them paid for the new scope that went on the .308.

I looked at the shoulder shrugging icon and thought????
You have a point. The .308 can be loaded with light 110-125 grain varmint loads all the way up to heavy hunting loads. That would save barrel swapping for a grab it and go.
The 7mm-08 would my choice over the .308. All of the 7mm bullets and some of the powder fits both cartridges when loading, and like the .308, the caliber is also good for big game hunting.

I like the 243 because of muzzle speed and flat shooting. It is exactly a necked down 308 wildcat cartridge.
The lapua is so hot. That's my next rifle. Savage makes one that's under 1500 bucks that they compete with and its competitive to those 5000 dollar barrel guns.
The 243 can get better ballistics then a 308 based on same powder charges and I mostly punch paper so the flat shooting of the 243 really turns me on.
I'd like a 6.5 creedmoor too but I'm getting ahead of myself.
Didn't get a chance to punch any paper yesterday. We got up to the farm and 40 wild pigs were into the neighbouring farms cattle pens really getting the cattle spooked. First time I was ever concerned about a stampede.
They have 400 head. So Rick and I were asked if we wanted to make some money shooting pigs.

60 yards they would run in front of us trying to get to the grain bins. Pigs run extremely fast. Like real fast. I ended up using my 30-30 because we would get 5 or 6 run by at a time.
I got really,really lucky and caught a 150 pound sow in the head on the run and a boar we figured at just under 200 pounds.
I caught the boar in the rear flank. I've never been so scared in my life. It's tumbled and got up and looked at me,then charged. I then missed my next 2 shots and Rick ended up putting the kill shot into him.
Punching paper is NOTHING like trying to hit a moving target.
And hitting a moving target is NOTHING like tying to hit a moving target that is moving towards you.
I shook for an hour afterwards.
I rushed my shots. I should have taken a breath and focused. Never had a pig charge me before. Until a 200 pound pig is running full tilt at you,mad,it's hard to describe.
So we figure that herd is the ones ripping into this farmers grain. We are going to head up again tonight.
Farmer paid for our ammo and he's gonna make up a couple hundred pounds of sausage.
And made 25 bucks a piece bounty. There's money in this pig killing stuff depending on how bad the land owner wants them gone. These ones have been tormenting his farm for a couple of years now. We are going to head up during the day and track where they go,where they bed down etc. Apparently they do pretty much the same run every night.
Their front flank is unbelievably thick,and has a bone almost an inch thick. Shot placement is very important in these animals.
After getting charged the land owner came out and brought us coffee. Told him about the pig running at me after being shot and he added a lil whiskey to mine.
I certainly learned something tonight.
Pigs get mad when you shoot them. That first shot better count.
Anyways I'm going to bed.

Sounds like quite the epic!

The .243 Ackley is the Wildcat, the .243 Winchester was a Winchester borne derivative of the .308 and wasn't a wildcat cartridge AFAIK, being introduced by Winchester in 1955.

If you are shooting light loads (below 100gr) yeah, the .243 is a fair bit faster than the .308. When you approach and reach the 100gr point, that advantage begins to disappear. Just as an example:

1. Winchester Super-X .243 100gr - 2,960fps - 1,945lb-ft - Drop at 500: -46.3 (200 zero)
Detailed specs here for the .243

2. Winchester Super-X .308 150gr - 2,820fps - 2,648lb-ft - Drop at 500: -57.3 (200 zero)
Detailed specs here for the .308

The heavier projectile of course has more drop as you get out past the zero. But it also has significantly more energy if you are shooting within 300 yards too. Both start to really drop off after that point. The .270 win in a 150 is pretty much in-between the two if you use Winchester's data.

Now, for the heck of it, since you expressed some interest, assuming hunting purpose and 100 yard zero, if we wanted to add Lapua's hunting round data to the mix
grin.gif

1. Winchester Super-X .243 100gr - 2,960fps - 1,945lb-ft - Drop at 300: -12.4"
2. Winchester Super-X .308 150gr - 2,820fps - 2,648lb-ft - Drop at 300: -15.1"
3. Lapua Naturalis .338 LM 231gr - 3,018fps - 4,681lb-ft - Drop at 300: -11.0"

Lapua data, out to 800 yards, available here:
Lapua Naturalis ammo information

I have the Savage 110BA, which is the more expensive Savage offering. I think the one you are interested in is the 112 Magnum Target, which has an MSRP of $1,177.00 and can probably be found for a fair bit cheaper than that since the 110BA MSRP's for about $600 more than I paid for it.

Savage 112 Magnum Target here

And retailing at Cabela's for $1,029.99

This is a cartridge that really accentuates the value side of hand-loading. For me it is less than 1/2 the cost to hand load the 225gr hunting Hornady loads than it is to buy the cheapest OTS rounds for the gun.

Good story Clevy; For charging sows (not mine with the credit card), would a semi-auto 12 gauge with 4-buck work?

0_kill, how does the .300 RUM stack up against the It looks like both ammo and rifles are more available and cheaper.
I wish Nosler good luck with their 26&28 niche market cartridges.

Good story Clevy; For charging sows (not mine with the credit card), would a semi-auto 12 gauge with 4-buck work?

I'd rather 00 or 000 IMHO.

0_kill, how does the .300 RUM stack up against the It looks like both ammo and rifles are more available and cheaper.
I wish Nosler good luck with their 26&28 niche market cartridges.

The Lapua's reputation comes from its extensive use by the military. It currently holds several of the top spots (including the top spot) for longest kills. 2nd place goes to the 50BMG, which has also been the top dog from Canada's own Rob Furlong.

The .300 RUM is going to generally be shooting a lighter projectile. The "common" Lapua round is 250gr (and goes right up to 300gr), whilst the RUM tops out at 220gr with 180 seeming to be the most common.

If we use the data from Wikipedia (because I'm lazy) for a 200gr projectile:

1. 338 LM: 200gr - 3,300ft/s - 4,967lb-ft
2. 300RUM: 200gr - 3,119ft/s - 4,321lb-ft

So with the same weight projectile the Lapua is faster and has more energy. How that translates in terms of real world performance, I don't know, but there's certainly a reason the Lapua is the top choice for long distance kills.

Well overkill you were right.
Looking at a custom reticle optic from leupold. Not sure if I'm going varminter or the Christmas tree.
Just bought a chrono. They need velocity from my hand loads to make the reticle.
Was looking at bushnel too. They have a reticle for a 308 that can do 1000 yards just with reticle
500 yard sight in though.
And I've begun looking at the lapua 338 variants. So far savage is in the lead.
As far as muzzle brakes go spatha tactical doesn't have a collet to fit my barrel yet. They said on the next production run and will even give it to me for the on sale price.
Managed to get some time in at 500 yards with the old k-31. It's quickly becoming my favorite rifle. Pop bottles are scared when they see me coming.
The bales we set them up on look like we butchered game on top. Sticky cream soda explosions.
Anyways figured I'd check in. Been a while since I visited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back