What are you listening to right now?

O
Originally Posted By: InfmousCornholio
Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Originally Posted By: Miller88
I heard Brooks and Dunn "My Maria" on the radio. Now i have the BW Stevenson versi on in my head.

So BW Stevenson Shambala. Already listened to My Maria

Did Stevenson or Three Dog Night do the original version of Shambala? I have the BW Stevenson album,I actually just played My Maria the other day
smile.gif
LOVE that song!!

Maaann... I'm comin to Texas! THREE DOG NIGHT!!!

Here ya go!
laugh.gif

My fave by them:

Here's the PROPER version of "Out in the Country" by Three Dog Night. Such a beautiful song!! I didn't realize I'd posted a lame cover version earlier :^P

Great Cornholio! You're missing the point...you're supposed to post a link so we can all listen.

I want to really hate a song that samples the theme to the Munsters, but it is kinda catchy.

Originally Posted By: dishdude
Great Cornholio! You're missing the point...you're supposed to post a link so we can all listen.

I want to really hate a song that samples the theme to the Munsters, but it is kinda catchy.

Epic post. *grunt* Rmmm-heh. Rmmmmmmm-heh heh.

Originally Posted By: beanoil
Old school on a Saturday... no YouTube tonight.
Harmon-Kardon 330B, and a German Dual 1264 spinning vinyl. At this moment, Tom Jones Greatest Hits

Man that's a SWEET stereo!! I notice the original Parrot label on your Tom Jones lp,nice!! Looks mint!!

I was playing through some records a few minutes ago. Just got through playing this one:

qn7kwo.jpg

Golden Earring (then known as The Golden Earrings) years before Radar Love. This one came out in 1967. You can really hear their thick Dutch accents on this lp. On of my all time faves! All original songs written by them,no cover versions at all.

Back