A Mitsubishi wagon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
technically the outlander, outlander sport (or asx) and lancer are the same car but different body types.

Reliability has been extremely good for our customers. Much better than Hyundai which we also sell. But I hear things are reversed in the US?

Originally Posted By: Jetronic
technically the outlander, outlander sport (or asx) and lancer are the same car but different body types.

Shame they don't do a V6 Lancer though...

I believe 2004-2005 were the only years for these. I have yet to see a 5-speed one anywhere for sale but they are rumored to exist...
2004_mitsubishi_lancer-sportback_wagon_ls_fq_oem_1_500.jpg

Originally Posted By: InfmousCornholio
Umm, isn't Mitsubishi exiting the US market?

Possibly, but what does that have to do with the OP?

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Umm, isn't Mitsubishi exiting the US market?

Possibly, but what does that have to do with the OP?

Nothing directly, but if OP was asking about a Mitsubishi wagon, my first thought and possibly others was NEW Mitsubishi wagon, and that wouldn't make sense.. if they are exiting the US market (which I thought had been announced.)

if they are exiting the US market (which I thought had been announced.)

So far they're just selling their US plant. They have not announced that they're leaving the US market yet, although it does seem likely at this point.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
if they are exiting the US market (which I thought had been announced.)

So far they're just selling their US plant. They have not announced that they're leaving the US market yet, although it does seem likely at this point.

This year and last year have been their best sales in quite some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back