Super mega "godzilla" El Niño this winter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: sleddriver

The mathematically challenged don't understand the significance of the V-squared term, particularly when V alone is > Mach25. Facts are indeed inconvenient things!

Refresh my memory on this I must have missed it above.

I can probably figure it out as I have had advanced calculus, Differential Equations, and a 4 credit Statistics course.

Always willing to learn.

Originally Posted By: Al

Akin to the 9/11 conspiracists.

The bottom line Al, is that you're screwing with all of us. You keep slinging schlock from the hip, hoping something will stick. A textbook definition of Al's Tower of Babel. Playing "Feed Me (Troll)", "I want attention", "I'm bored", "I'm old and retired and have nothing else to do".[/quote

The real bottom line is you have yet to come up with one credible organization or one climatologist that has submitted numerous peer reviewed papers disputing GW. Maybe I missed it.

You are good at random, irrelevant sound bites though..I'll give you credit.. I suppose this thread has run its course. You are providing nothing new on the subject. While I keep asking for scientific facts.
smile.gif

This guy claims to list 1350 +. Have you looked at any of them? Perhaps you did miss it.

I don't have the time or the interest, especially in the wake of the National Academy of Sciences conclusory guesses, oops, models, out to the year 3K.

By the way, in no means wishing to be rude, but I believe we are still waiting on the list of 300 institutions, 300 universities, and hundreds of peer reviewed scientists. If such a ist is unavailable, I fully understand. Numbers seem to be a real problem vis-a-vis this subject.

oops: forgot link: http://www.populartechnology.net/2009/10/peer-reviewed-papers-supporting.html

Last edited:
Quote:

This guy claims to list 1350 +. Have you looked at any of them? Perhaps you did miss it.

I'll spend some time looking at some of this stuff in the next couple days. I really have yet to see the "list" though. I'll look later. Have a doc appointment.

Quote:
By the way, in no means wishing to be rude, but I believe we are still waiting on the list of 300 institutions, 300 universities, and hundreds of peer reviewed scientists. If such a ist is unavailable, I fully understand. Numbers seem to be a real problem vis-a-vis this subject.

Well since you are waiting for it I'll see what I can do. Already provided a lost of institutions.
smile.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Al

The mathematically challenged don't understand the significance of the V-squared term, particularly when V alone is > Mach25. Facts are indeed inconvenient things!

Refresh my memory on this I must have missed it above.

I can probably figure it out as I have had advanced calculus, Differential Equations, and a 4 credit Statistics course.

Always willing to learn.

Why in the world would I do that? You still haven't responded to my first questions nor comments! Go figure it out yourself Al. Afterall, you have all the time in the world! Use it wisely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back