Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the averages are down today.

Could this be the start of the correction I've been calling for the last 3 months?
shocked.gif

Sure looks like it. I heard the same sentiment on CNBC today. Dow could go below 12000 by the close.

I sold a couple of items this morning. Bagged a bunch of cash. Looks like it's time to go out and rake leaves for a few days. We'll see what next week brings.

I'm about 50% cash or high yield cash equivalents. If the market really dives, then I'll get into more funds.

My GM bonds are now worth 98! Killer. Nov is my first payment, too. I have some bond funds that REALLY liked today's news. How sick is that?

GLW keeps skewering me, but no biggie as I only own 600 shares. PFO was up nice. Interest and Dividend weeks, and then it's cap gains season - I'm the sick IRA guy that doesn't mind that.

Quote:

GLW keeps skewering me, but no biggie as I only own 600 shares. PFO was up nice. Interest and Dividend weeks, and then it's cap gains season - I'm the sick IRA guy that doesn't mind that.

cheers.gif
cheers.gif
cheers.gif

It took all the willpower I could muster not to buy into this mess today. I was tempted, with the drop in oil prices, but the market just didn't respond like it should have on that news. I think it's very tired, and getting ready to roll over.
beer.gif

LR I'm with you. Sorta. I remain very defensive and nervous in nature. But we must participate in the up side. It would be stupid not to.

Just do your due diligence. IAAC screamed at me.

I sold IAAC this AM. This thing is probably going higher, but I was excited to have a winner for once
wink.gif

OK OK - I've only had two losing trades this year, but the sting is still there. Get over it Pablo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back