Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep posting son, I lookeeee. I am just still, hack, hack, getting over the viscious flu. You snowbirds bring all the diseases down here, hack..

AMB is so-so.

BNN is kind of interesting as well.

PS I did buy a couple of the CEF's today. BNA, JPS and MTS.
dunno.gif

Pump and dump? Did I date her?

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
LU was good.

Which LU?....because the one I own is going down......head first and VERY fast!
crushedcar.gif

It's still going down in after-hours trading.

MOBL is up though! Broke out even for the day!

A friend of mine had bought SIRI more than a year ago. He bought ~150-200 shares for something like $1.5-2 a pop. I told him a couple of weeks ago that he should consider cashing in or at the very least, keep a close eye on it. He never did anything and now is losing all the gains Howard Stern brought with him. Also, they have this other technology now that can also deliver images....something. Similar to SIRI, but better with more features. SIRI is going down very fast!
twak.gif

quote:

Am I wasting my time posting these companies? Do you look 'em up at all? I'll stop and keep my research quiet.

Keep listing them Pablo, it's interesting to see what others are following and all tips are appreciated.

I have about 50 stocks in my database, and tend to trade the same ones over and over, and not branch out into others unless they're such a screaming buy that I can't resist.

Glad you're starting to feel better, Amkeer. This year's flu bug is rough from what I hear.

Yeah Z LU has been sucking, I agree....BUTT - I was referring to yesterday (look at the time of my post) - yesterday it actually rallied and then took a bug dump today. MOBL made a few moves.....too.

Today's starting out a little better; good earnings from GE and UTX should support it somewhat. Another 80 points down on the Dow is possible, but I don't see a meltdown from these levels. More likely we'll get a slow climb up from here. The last trading hour today will tell......

GlW is still in it's uptrend, good news for msparks, Pablo and yours truly.
fruit.gif
fruit.gif
fruit.gif

quote:

I sold ADM, ANGO and DRL (held 20 minutes) today for a profit.

I possibly misspoke with Pablo, since he's now a day trader with his bottle of Malox by his side....
tongue.gif

[ January 21, 2005, 11:47 AM: Message edited by: TheLoneRanger ]

Still have GLW.
grin.gif

I have bought a whole range of high yield CEF's now. I am 100% in love with those discounts....I guess you could call me an arbitrager!! I might as well get cash dumped on top if I'm going down the toilet. A couple went up a bit yesterday, but they don't move much.

LU is like a frozen dog turd in the Mississippi.

Man oh man! I don't know what to say at this point other than I have been faked, Luckily it isn't much money. This market has been brutal for longs for the most part. I got caught in it with to much confidence now my profits are getting depleted!
mad.gif
I should have been more disciplined and opened shorts when the signal was there.
shocked.gif

We are on the verge of another bear market trend since the technicals have been damaged pretty good from 3 weeks of selling. We now sit at the 200 dma on the daily for dji. We have an oppurtunity to bounce here and if we do we may be ok, but any more selling and we could be in for a long 6 months-12 months downtrend. Lets hope for a bounce Monday and Tuesday.

[ January 21, 2005, 09:31 PM: Message edited by: Amkeer ]

You guys have got to learn to pick the turds from the fly peckers....
wink.gif

Check on SYNA. Popped - told you so. Sold.

My stocks pretty much were up or treaded water today. CEF's......YEAH BABY!!!!
patriot.gif

Lu and GLW down a little.

If it's any consolation, my reg mut. funds are tanking worse.

Hang in there. IBD has been screaming to raise cash for three weeks now. I will take only very selected positions until I need that cash - but I cannot sit on lumps of money earning 1%!!!

In looking at my charts over the weekend, I see a lot of support around the 10400 level on the Dow. Whiere we're at right now). The market opened up this morning; if it sticks and holds some gains, I think we're OK for awhile.

GLW is still in an uptrend, even with the losses of the past few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back