Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just had our 12th anniversary on the 12th.
grin.gif
Hey at least you started shopping! I will start this week.
wink.gif

1000th reply on this thread!
worshippy.gif
cheers.gif

Proud to be part of BITOG's longest thread!
Likely to continue to grow since the topic renews itself 5 days a week!

This thread is also fixing to be one year old (next month).....I remember I started it by screwing my portfolio badly!
mad.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:

Is MOBL breaking out...what could this be???

HA!

Could 05 be MOBL's year? To be honest, 04 was a very good year for a company that was almost non-existent in 03. We'll see what the new year brings!

"WARNING, WARNING, WILL ROBINSON" (with apologies to "Lost in Space")

The Dow ran up this morning, then lost most of the gains, closing slightly higher. But...the Wilshire 5000 wasn't as strong, showing a divergence with the big caps. This will have to be resolved, by the broader market catching up (not likely), or the Dow dropping. I still think we're overdue for a correction.

Don't everyone go out and short the market tomorrow though; the wife says I'm wrong sometimes......
rolleyes.gif

LR - I agree and I rebutt - if the big money pulls aout where will they go???

Please study Monday's WSJ list of CEF's - look at the discounts.

PS Even Businessweek is now recommending CEF bond funds for income, oh and you gotta love their recommendation of a certain Canadian oil trust.....

GM, my resistance level "was" about 1165 on the S&P, and we're way above that now. The higher we go, the more nervous I get. My main concern is that the RSI is lower than at the previous highs, as is the Chandi momentum indicator (and many others). These divergences worry me. The market is like a huge lumbering herd of elephants, and it takes time for it to change directions. I think it's slowing down.....

Pablo, that's a good question, where's the money going to go? Maybe to the sidelines, since interest rates are going up, maybe into foreign stocks, I really don't know....? The weak dollar is helping U.S. company's earnings now, if it starts to stabilize and strengthen, then U.S. earnings will suffer, as will the stock market.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a die-hard bear, just throwing out some things to think about.....the market's closing up today, so life is good so far.

"Some days you eat the bear, some days the bear eats you." Today we're having bear stew for dinner.....
grin.gif

P,

There you go, bud! I know MOBL bumped your portfolio a few hundred $$! Not bad heh? Sell now cuz I don't wanna hear ya cry later!
 -

Seriously though.....where is MOBL going? Up, down, sideways, etc??

Is VIGN coming out of the toilet? As soon as I recoup my loss, I'm selling.....unless of course, it show good potential!
cool.gif

recently T-Stopped out of

INTL with a 43% gain in 3 months

Q (qwest) with a 55% gain in 4 months.

plus (eplus) with 13% gain in 1 month.

Bought Ciena last week at 2.93 and was up .42 this afternoon. Now it's over $3 looking for a higher trading range. Also acctidentally bought 1000 shares, had a trade in for 500 and didn't see it go through, so I put another in for 500 and I guess I got them both. Decided to hold on to both of them for now. Might sell 500 when it gets to $5 or so.

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
Up over $800 on MOBL.

Sold some other positions.......where is the money going???

Hmmm....I thought you had bought 10k @$0.19?
Either way......good deal! When do you plan on selling it?

I'm up $646.

toppy toppy - where oh where are the good companies....what will tomorrow bring?

If it weren't for my few dawgs recently, I'd be even better off
grin.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

I learned to cut and run, but I'm still holding a few for LONG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back