Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't get my clock cleaned too badly today. Most of my stocks were up....funds down.

Took some profit in ACH....couldn't stand it anymore. Look at the chart Amkeer. Will it bust out or bounce down? BTW I'm thanking you AGAIN. Great site!!!

Pabs,

Since we are short term overbought and the market appears to be weakening I would say least resistance is down. We hit the 1900 level as I suspected, now there is no news to drive markets either direction. The holiday period is typically strong so my guess at this point is we head lower. We do have an oppurtunity to go higher in the next day or so, but technicians see the weakness and will sell into rallies. This was evident today early, up then sell off.

The semis were on the verge of strengthening, but the DJI was already exhausted thats why we have seen the NAZ a little stronger than DJI. Will the semis strengthen further that will tell you if we head higher.

ACH is bullish.....

[ September 20, 2004, 06:33 PM: Message edited by: Amkeer ]

Pablo, FWIW, PGH outperformed 96% of all stocks over the past 3 months, ACH outperformed 94% of all stocks over the same period.
cheers.gif

Taking a pounding! My only regret is not having more money to buy! I'd like to consider myself more bullish than Pablo
grin.gif
.....just don't have the means to get more deeply into the game.
frown.gif

What's the news on MOBL?

I was strangely flat overall yesterday. Seems like a lot of compression, like new base is forming (or comfirming an existing base). Amkeer, what are the charts saying?

I got smoked today and it wasn't green with red hairs in it! I thought I saw things that weren't there. Unfortunately, it wasn't caused by the above so I don't have an excuse. just a bad day.....

I did OK today. No big weiners, no real losers.

At lot of the stocks that did good through the last two down days, took a dumo today. I was unable to get the peak perfect, but I finally not kicking my own a$$ for selling and watching the thing continue on up.

Amkeer - hang in there. You are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back