Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,
I bought 4310 shares of MOBL at $.23 today for a total of 12,038!
After Cisco's CEO made his remarks yesterday about the tech sector slowing down, all h3ll has broken lose. LU is down $.15
frown.gif
and VIGN down $.07....as always
rolleyes.gif

Anyway, I hope MOBL makes a nice rally in the coming months!
patriot.gif

Reinterate: Short the market Bush and his buddys have put one over on the ones who believe they can buy a economy . The job #ers tell what Bush & his buddys did with the $ now there sitting on lots of cash and can weather the depression.Sorry guys thats how I see it.
crushedcar.gif
itschy.gif
twak.gif
thumbsdown.gif

Its funny that no one wants to see things the way they are. I love this country and the people but sometimes you have to understand that when greed rules those who suffer are the ones who deserve it the least.When things get better and the job market shows the kind of growth that constitutes a healthy market then I will buy in to a expanding economy.
shocked.gif

By the way I am long a stock ARK. I use Wizetrade subscribe to 3 newsletters and have traded futures also. So its not like I a new kid on the block.
tongue.gif
PS No one want to step out and say, business looks good and next quarter we are going to nock the cover off the ball. The problem is that if they say that and they don't live up to those expectations, the CEO can go to jail. (Thank the SEC for that rule.) Cautious statements going forward remain the bane of the market.

[ August 12, 2004, 05:37 AM: Message edited by: dropitby ]

Hey Kerry doesn't have a answer the damage is done. I voted for Bush because I thought Gore didn't have what it took all I can say is he could have done as bad a job as Bush did. Oh well think what you will we had a great run for a long time thats how I look at it.
dunno.gif

The reason I got grouchy (no pun intended) - someone said "depression".....and I wanted to keep it factual.

As for dreaming, I'm still waiting and set up for the Kerry Rally!!!

Matter of fact it's not that bad yet.

When I sold QQQ and SPY back in november I predicted a 10% correction, we are there off the highs.

I sold QQQ at $35 and we are only down to $32. I'll look to buy at around $30 or so. SPY I'm looking to buy at $105 or less.

Keep in mind when I bought the first time(back in 2002) I had shares of QQQ at $24 and shares of SPY at $86. So we really don't look that bad. On individual stocks some are down (especially ones that I recently purchased) but overall I'm holding okay.

Since I just sold my house I'm looking to put more in. Looking at QQQ,SPY, GLW, AV and some others.

Hold the faith, it' always goes down in the summer.

Hang in there people! If I'm not scared (and I am a newbie), then you shouldn't. My entire portfolio is about even as far as gains and losses. It's all good!

Your right it is noise like from HP today.There would be a “shake up” (firings) at HPQ because of their
disappointing
results. HPQ sank nearly 20% Thursday, and cast a gloom over the rest
of tech.

Fiorina’s comments followed Cisco’s John Chamber's comments on Tuesday
that
said he was seeing less confidence from businesses and individuals.
These
recent negative comments from tech kingpins are a stark contrast to the
old
Bubble days when all we heard were positive statements, after ALWAYS
beating
estimates by a penny or two. Sorry if I don't have anything good to say like save your $ don't say nuttin.
shocked.gif

I'm getting pounded in the arse!
freak2.gif

LU is steadily dropping and MOBL moving downwards slighty!
frown.gif

This market volatility is definitely not for the weak hearted!
gr_eek2.gif

P,
Found ya arse.....ran over it with a tractor/trailer..........sorry!
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back