Filter Manufacturers Council?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: cptbarkey
Originally Posted By: KCJeep
That initial response is part of the reason so many people are hacked at Purolater. A tiny fraction of a single percent defect rate? Complete denial.

The odds against a tiny fraction of failure rate filters falling into the hands of a few BITOG'ers is astronomical to the point of impossible.

Ridiculous "head in the sand" denial with no apparent concern for millions of customers.

so prove it with statistics like they already did, your words are just that, words.

How did Purolator "prove it with statistics"? You think they went out and collected every used oil filter and cut them open to analyze? I highly doubt it. You have their "statistical analysis" in hand so we can all see the data?

The only "analysis" Purolator did was find out the best way to ignore the problem and the concern of their customers.

If you want statistics; I'll give u 1 whole day of filter chopping madness as I have been on a "seek&of ins out why" mission and have tons of Puro trash to cut! Stay tuned. If Purolator won't address their problem, they lost my business, plain and simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back