Al Gore Jr. to talk about Global Warming today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, don't fergit, Al Gore also made it possible for the Chinese to "invest" in our political system!
nono.gif
patriot.gif

Yea bad timing on his part
smile.gif
. It rivals his other statement "Bush's War on Terror has been a miserable failure" (that in spite of the fact that we have had no 9/11's in over 2 years and Sadam was captured shortly after he made the statement
grin.gif
grin.gif

But Al, my friend...
Saddam didn't blow up the WTC, those guys were Saudi.
What Bush has done is conquer another country and depose it's dictator, and gaining control of its oil.
In Afghanistan, they're on the run, sure, but the big ones are still on the loose, and we've spent lives and billions of dollars.

Read that material, by all means. And realize the website is very pro-GOP, then go find and read material the other side -and the middle- offer and think for yourself.

quote:

...then go find and read material the other side -and the middle- offer and think for yourself.

Thinking for myself is why I am a Libertarian/Conservative.

The Left's Pseudoscience and politcal and economic suicide is one of the many reason's I am on the Right.

Molakule,
I'm still waiting for an explaination on how CO2 diffusion makes the concentration in ice samples lower than that in the atmosphere, particularly as diffusion implies higher concentration flowing to lower, and thus a greater entropy.

If there's a flaw with my understanding here, I'm very open to correction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back