Always expect the worst

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are complete morons out there. Some of them drive cars..

Imgur

Of course I would've moved out of the idiots way, before they ran over my bike...

Last edited:
I feel something bump my back tire, hmmm i should keep backing up.

License should be revoked for being stupid.

I can "almost" see the idiot bumping the bike, but the idiot completely ran it over .

Those shiny things on your door are for more than makeup.

Last edited:
Unbelievable.
33.gif

What a complete and total dumb [censored]!! I'd love to know if that dumb [censored] driving the car was on a phone lol'ing or omg'ing.

I can't wrap my head around her stopping at the initial impact, then goosing it again to run completely over the bike. Touched the brake with the very side of her foot and it slipped off onto the gas pedal? Let off the gas and thought she was stepping on the brake, but she actually hit the gas again?

Cripes.

I'm reminded that cagers don't cause accidents... they only cause
emergencies... it's up to the rider to avoid the accident... every
vehicle I face backing up is potentially trouble...

I don't care for the overly litigous society we have, but in cases like this you do need a lawyer to make sure the goof's insurance co buys you a new motorcycle instead of trying to repair that.

Originally Posted By: LoneRanger
I don't care for the overly litigous society we have, but in cases like this you do need a lawyer to make sure the goof's insurance co buys you a new motorcycle instead of trying to repair that.

I 100% agree with this post. The Go-pro footage should help him in his negotiations with the insurance company. The bike obviously suffered cooling system and engine side case damage along with the cosmetics. If it was mine i would insure they paid me retail for my bike. I would not accept a repair.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back