Any cheaper than dirt promo codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
CTD is the WORST. They dont care about the people that put them/keep them in business. They gouge, gouge, gouge, unlike other reputable companies that don't. During the last panic, they took every single one of their AR-15's off the shelves that were priced at $1000 and put all of them on gun broker to sell for $2500. AR15 mags that were selling for $20 they sold on gunbroker for $130.

They care about themselves, and nothing more. Since they are so selfish, I will not give them a penny of my money. There is pretty much a internet wide boycott of this company by gun owners, and it is apparently working last I heard as they are hurting terribly.

MidwayUSA, Brownells, Topgun Supply, Aim Surplus, DSG Arms, Rainier Arms, and many other retailers treat their customers right and dont price gouge during panics.

Gun owners are a principled people, and we NEVER forget.

AVOID this company!!

CTD TROLL in this thread, GO AWAY!!

I had no idea about all this. None. In all the years I'd heard of Cheaper than Dirt I had never ordered from them, but last week Google found they had Kahr magazines priced low and shipping for 3 mags was 4 bucks and change total, so I bought them.

I got my mags promptly but I guess we are done I don't like what I am seeing here at all. I was fine without them for 40 years I imagine I'll make it just fine from here on out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back