Need a 32oz Heavy Duty Spray Bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.
That I can find local, it last very long time, not leak... and durable .

The 99 cent one at walmart, keep leaking out on me. I use it mainly to mix with a solution + water to clean my wheel.. thanks

Originally Posted By: another Todd
Use a squirt bottle instead if you can. Many chemicals eat up the pump in the spray heads.

I think that is mostly my problem, the pump is no longer work, or it leak out.

I will check out the home depot and walmart one.

Last edited:
We have a Rubbermaid heavy duty spray bottle like this. It has worked great for several years, although the only thing we put in it is water.
31GL0d9NIBL.jpg

19a732d1-c365-41b5-b958-863192faff39_400.jpg

Sold at HD, among other places. I've only had one wear out; it was after several years. $5.98.

Originally Posted By: spackard
19a732d1-c365-41b5-b958-863192faff39_400.jpg

Sold at HD, among other places. I've only had one wear out; it was after several years. $5.98.

I had one of these, I don't remember what I was spraying but it lasted about 1 month before it started leaking. The four pack of wide mouth sprayers from Costco seem to last the longest for me and the wide mouth is great when filling them.

I have some USA made I got from walmart many years ago for about a dollar, from the garden section. I have kerosene in one and wd40 in the other.

I second the $3-$4 one at walmart I saw the other day. Just look for made in US and see if it condemns petroleum products. Also, you could look at a detail supply shop. I went to one years ago and got a gallon of blue tire shine and a spray bottle, left the bottle on the counter, them olden daze-ya know!?

Go to Target and get the Rubbermaid. Made in USA and good quality. I always run straight water through the sprayer after its had Purple Power in it. Helps the sprayer last longer.

quick update : the SprayMaster I bought from home depot with 5 year warranty, fail me today, it leaking and the trigger is stuck it wont come back out. it just under 2 month and its fail. Wonder if home depot do the exchange. I think I bought for $6 each, bought 1 for my wheel cleaner ( STILL WORK FINE ) and 1 for the clorox disinfect cleaner to spray the toilet/sink ( FAIL AFTER under 2 month )....

I put some Clorox Clean-up Cleaner + Bleach , I bought 3 gallon from sam club and use it to fill in a small bottle.

https://www.clorox.com/products/clorox-clean-up-cleaner-bleach/

mabe the clorox was too strong for it ?

mabe I should give rubbermaid a try next ? ( target and walmart ran out when I went look for it , that why I bought the masterspray .

Last edited:
I would like a spray bottle that doesn't leak around the sprayer too. Too use on my beef ribs, pork ribs and or real smoked hams I smoke. Seriously I haven't found one yet that doesn't leak apple juice all over me while smoking\ slow cooking my food.

Just have an email from delta SprayMaster 5 year warranty from home depot

" Thank you for purchasing our product. I’m sorry we do not recommend using that product in it. We found that bleach and bleach products are causing cracking and deterioration of the sprayer components causing it to fail. This is why we put a warning on the side of the bottle to not use with Chlorinated Solvents. The sprayer can’t stand up to the strength of the bleach or Clorox. I’m sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. If you would like us to send out some replacement spray heads I’ve attached a form to be filled out. Please keep in mind though if bleach or Clorox is used again it will void the warranty. Thank you for your inquiry. Have a nice day! "

she is nice that even it fail because its my fault,she still gonna send me couple spray heads..

I will give this rubbermaid a try .

Okay, but email Rubbermaid before the purchase to see what they allow in their sprayer.

Originally Posted By: spackard
Okay, but email Rubbermaid before the purchase to see what they allow in their sprayer.

I read back of the rubbermaid bottle " Note : Certain chemicals such as bleach may pernamently damage spayer component.

look like rubbermaid is not safe with bleach, I am now look for another cleaning solution that contain no bleach in in, so far simple green and spray nine and MR clean ... would work with any of these bottle.

if any one know a heavy duty spray bottle that withstand bleach, please input .

Don't buy the Zep one at HD. It can't even handle their own product. I had better luck with the generic HD one. I'll have to try the Spraymaster. Zep CLR is very tough on spray bottles. I'm currently using a recycled Surf City Garage spray bottle, and it has lasted the longest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back