Do NJ Dealers Have To List Brand Of Oil On Receipt

Status
Not open for further replies.
im curious i saw my neighbor just had his suv oil changed at his dealer and they listed it as castrol motor oil no weight mentioned i was curious Does NJ now require listing the oil brand on the receipt they give to the customer? I know many States are required to do that i am not sure if NJ is One of them. I think i saw it somewhere on PQIA but i could not find it when i looked a little while ago.

Don't you work in a garage? Your location says New Jersey, and your asking an internet forum if New Jersey requires you list the brand of oil on a receipt? Something seems amiss here...

I did not hear of this in nj as of yet and im not so sure my shop would apply anyway because we don't do oil changes we only rebuild engines and we warranty them, pretty much the only time we install oil is when we are rebuilding or repairing an engine.

I was curious why his receipt named the oil used.

Originally Posted By: edwardh1
is NJ the state that won't let u pump your own gas?

Yes, Millions of us have no idea how to do it and have to make sure we gas up before leaving the state and get back before we run out.

Originally Posted By: Leo99
Originally Posted By: edwardh1
is NJ the state that won't let u pump your own gas?

Yes, Millions of us have no idea how to do it and have to make sure we gas up before leaving the state and get back before we run out.

crackmeup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back