My Mos2 story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over multiple nights I would say. That certainly fits the narrative "then this improved, then this, and then this"

Stop the press! Here is a picture of one of the gnomes:

mqdefault.jpg

You seem to have some ill maintained cars.

Back from Mickey D's yet?

Originally Posted By: Bigsyke
Lets see. I said 0 oil pressure was [near] accurate. Clearly I was running with "some" oil pressure. Plenty of Z's are running with dented oil pans. This is not uncommon.

Yes, I drove it home with a bad cap, and it pushed the coolant out in the middle of traffic.

Sometimes you cannot tell how much oil you have until you hit a corner hard enough for the oil pressure to tank. This is not my primary car, nor was I planning on keeping this engine. Utterly ridiculous for you williams-baiters to say that never happened. Apparently you have never had a car that bled and burned oil to that extent. A 3qt sump is nothing and you can blow through that in a night full of pulls.

"Drive it WOT at 155 MPH down the straight in BIR with 0 oil in the sump?" -- How many Honda accords am I seeing in sigs here. I blew the oil out the tailpipe.

-- And [Apparently], I'm still driving that vehicle. In fact, I'm about to run to McDonalds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back