Any input on Blue Devil Head Gasket Sealer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are asking;

A. Hey, should I replace the head gasket on my low mileage Porsche engine and enjoy driving it for a long?

B. Hey, Should I put liquid glass in the coolant of my low mileage Porsche engine and take a chance seizing it up when enough coolant enters the cylinders and crankase?

I haven't priced an '88 Porsche short block in a long time (ever), but only one of these two options should even be considered.

Originally Posted By: KenO
LS swap it. Seriously. Get the junk Porsche motor out of there and put an LS in it. It'll be 10x more powerful, 10x more reliable, get better fuel mileage, it won't be as likely to burn the car to the ground, and it'll be worth significantly more if done well.

I was thinking the same thing. There's gotta be someone that's done it and knows what parts you need. Or install a Goodwrench 350 and T-350 auto.

Originally Posted By: asand1
You are asking;

A. Hey, should I replace the head gasket on my low mileage Porsche engine and enjoy driving it for a long?

B. Hey, Should I put liquid glass in the coolant of my low mileage Porsche engine and take a chance seizing it up when enough coolant enters the cylinders and crankase?

I haven't priced an '88 Porsche short block in a long time (ever), but only one of these two options should even be considered.

It doesn't matter, it's going to either snap the timing belt before it's 30k/2 year interval (which those do ALL the time), or it's going to burn to the ground when the original 20+ year old fuel lines burst (which they ALSO do constantly).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back