Dallas Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: dblshock
point spread shrinking now 5.5

Probably because of reports that Rodgers has a slight tear of the calf muscle and wasnt found to be seen during media session the last 2 days.

Originally Posted By: MalfunctionProne
Question: Why do some call them the Cowgirls?

The same reason some call them the Dullass Crackboys...

Who is the NFL franchise team from D.C. playing this weekend? "I can't call them the team name they use because it's insensitive to some native peoples from North America".

Oh, I remember, After the Cowgirls mopped the field with them, 44/17, they're staying at home and watching BigD on the big screen.

Originally Posted By: gman2304
Oh, I remember, After the Cowgirls mopped the field with them, 44/17, they're staying at home and watching BigD on the big screen.

Wasn't that the same team that beat the "Girls" earlier in the season with a 3rd string QB?

Yeah...a 20/17 OT win, but a win. They'll still be at home watching bigD on the bigscreen....at least one more game.

Yeah...a 20/17 OT win, but a win. They'll still be at home watching bigD on the bigscreen....at least one more game.

Who cares? Nobody was even talking about the Redskins until you brought it up out of the blue...it's not news that the Skins stink...

Last edited:
How can Dallas not be mentioned? It's the biggest rivalry in the NFL IMO. Dallas and the "NFL franchise from D.C. whom I can't say they're mascots name due to native American insensitivity".

How can Dallas not be mentioned? It's the biggest rivalry in the NFL IMO. Dallas and the "NFL franchise from D.C. whom I can't say they're mascots name due to native American insensitivity".

This thread is about Dallas...YOU brought up the Redskins out of the blue...and you can say the name...the only people it offends is loony leftists white people...and who cares about being insensitive to them?

Impressive! 9 pages and counting on the cowboys and no threads on the other 7 teams still playing! (Yes I know there is a playoff thread but I am thinking team specific)

There is no middle ground when it comes to the Cowboys
Alot of fans and alot of over the top haters
It takes all kinds
Go Cowboys

Don't flatter yourself, outside of Dallas few could care less about the Cowboys or the circus clown that owns them.

PACKERS 53
Dallas 17

^^^^ I'll take the Cowboys and that 36 point spread you have there for a Benjamin!

Last edited:
Rodgers plays the whole game Packers win Rodgers out for more than a quarter I have my doubts.

^^^^ I'll take the Cowboys and that 36 point spread you have there for a Benjamin!

I'd bet a benjamin you would, lol, but my score predictions are for board entertainment purposes only..betting line is Packers -5.5 i do like the Packers in that, have PayPal. cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back