Autozone Gift Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my a/z gift card today. $20 gift card for not having the oil is a very good thing to do that they didn't have too.
thumbsup2.gif

Great customer service
01.gif

ROD

Originally Posted By: dlundblad
Meh. One could argue the $1 quarts were a better deal.
24.gif

X2
wink.gif

114 Quarts of top quality oil for $1.00 a Quart

+

$20.00 Gift Card for Free

=

banana2.gif

^ The $20 gift card pales into insignificance against several hundred dollars worth of oil savings.

But of course everyone needs to feel they are a winner!

Originally Posted By: JDW
Originally Posted By: dlundblad
Meh. One could argue the $1 quarts were a better deal.
24.gif

X2
wink.gif

+1 And considering I only placed a small order on 12/20, what I could reasonable use, have heard nothing and order and CC still reads as processing, it's two thumbs down at this point for the $1 oil online order and AZ customer service.

$1 store pick up of reasonable size order (12/qts.) of GTX S-B, much better while it lasted.

I too ordered 3 cases of Kendall 10w-30 oil on line. Heard nothing from AZ. (Will follow-up w/phone call on Monday.) Those that have received the $20 GC, did you get an email cancellation notice w/AZ saying they'll send a GC for the inconvience? Thanks AZ and this forum for the great deal and the hunt. Never been in so many AZ stores!

Yes, I got an email of the cancellation.
I would have rather got my 78 qts. of oil that I ordered but I still give 2
thumbsup2.gif
on giving out $20 gift cards that they didn't have to offer or give. Most of the time when a company cancels a order that is the last you hear from them.

ROD

Originally Posted By: Turk

+

=

banana2.gif

You got 114 quarts of various brands synthetic oil for $1/qt ? Its value is about $500-600 but costs you only $114.

Very Good Gift for Christmas !

I ordered 1 case syn-blend in-store pickup and 2 cases ship to home on early Saturday morning, the pickup case is done but the ship to home didn't get cancelled yet. So I may be lucky to have it shipped.

Last edited:
My order is still pending from December 20. No communication yet. I only ordered 72 quarts of Kendall 10w-30. In store I did buy 14 quarts of Mobil 1 5w-20 High Mileage at a buck a piece. That was sweet. The early birds cleaned out the other great deals at most AZ stores I went to.

Originally Posted By: MrQuackers
My order is still pending from December 20. No communication yet. I only ordered 72 quarts of Kendall 10w-30.

I'm in the same boat. Forty eight quarts of GT1 ordered and not a peep.

Quote:

Availability: Ships within 1-2 business days.

Unfortunately, they have not indicated which business days

Last edited:
I only ordered 5 quarts of Kendall 10w30 online and got an email confirmation right away, but haven't heard anything since, and when I log into my bank account it has no record of it ever happening, even though earlier last week it showed "Pending".

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
Originally Posted By: Turk

+

=

banana2.gif

You got 114 quarts of various brands synthetic oil for $1/qt ? Its value is about $500-600 but costs you only $114.

Very Good Gift for Christmas !

I ordered 1 case syn-blend in-store pickup and 2 cases ship to home on early Saturday morning, the pickup case is done but the ship to home didn't get cancelled yet. So I may be lucky to have it shipped.

114 in physical possession.
smile.gif

Got the 2nd E-Mail for the 2nd AZ order....

"As requested, we have cancelled your order. We strive to ensure every order made on AutoZone.com is perfect and hope you continue to trust AutoZone to provide you with Great Parts at Great Prices in the future.

If there’s anything we can do to make your shopping experience even better, just give us a call at (800) 288-6966 or email [email protected] and we'll go the extra mile for you.
"

I did not "request it", but that's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back