$1/qt at autozone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Artem
Interesting find. I'm going down to AZ tomorrow to pickup the oil I order that was available in store and will check the 5qt jugs.

Yeah, I'm thinking of hitting up a few more stores tomorrow. Not everyone carries 0w-20 EP, let alone in 5Q.

Oh they exist. Here's my 40 quarts

k1oozo.jpg

281eic5.jpg

I just ordered 8 cases of Castrol SynBlend 5W-30 (96 bottles) to the door for $103.92 ($96.00 + $7.92 taxes). It should be delivered after Christmas. A nice addition to my RAOK stash.

Thanks OP!

At least the 5w-30 is DEXOS1 rated so it's good stuff, the 5w-20 might be as well. 5,000 or more miles should be good to go depending on application.

Originally Posted By: TKNY
How many miles can I go on this oil? 3k or 5k?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: ltslimjim
IN STORE: 5 Q jugs of Mobil 1 AFE 0w-30 and EP 0w-30 are just $5.

M1 for $1/q.

crazy2.gif

Castrol had some deals in the same varriety. 2 of their flavors I don't recall were dropping to $5 for the 5q jugs as well. 1 other deal.

So, GO IN STORE and read the pricing on those products in the big quantity not just the Q bottles. \o/

banana2.gif

19.gif

PS: Not sure on pricing for AFE 0w-20, but the stores with EP 0w-20 were of the 5Q size variety had them for that price. The shelf said $20 so it turns out they hadn't updated their shelf pricing. So, not sure just have them ring it up!
grin2.gif

Unadvertised sale on the M1? I may check my local store today.

Yea ship to home is back in stock, thanks . Thinking about ordering another 60 qts in addition to 88 I got in store, a deal this good doesnt come around often.

Last edited:
I went ahead and got 10 quarts. One dollar a quart for a name brand synthetic blend is a really good deal!

Originally Posted By: mjk
It is going to be asked... If your application can run the 10/30, which is the better oil -- GTX or Kendall?

kenall is sm, the gtx is sn.

Originally Posted By: Alltherage
These quarts are really adding up...will be interesting to see if they exist!

I agree. Its one thing to physically buy them at the store.. Its another for thousands to be ordered online with free shipping. AZ is losing big time on this.

Originally Posted By: laserred96gt
Just ordered 90 more quarts, 60 GTX 5w20 and 30 Kendall 10w30, I'm sick.

I also ordered more 5w20 because it ran out yesterday and I realized... I WANT MORE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back