Price Of Gas.. Really Dropped Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been breaking my rule of not driving my Jeep in the winter. Figure I'll use the cheap gas to keep some miles off of the car for now!

$2.29 is the cheapest for unleaded here in Phoenix.

I just looked online on gasbuddy.com and looks like diesel is finally going down. $2.99 a gallon. Better than $3.39 which is what it's been.

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
$2.29 is the cheapest for unleaded here in Phoenix.

I just looked online on gasbuddy.com and looks like diesel is finally going down. $2.99 a gallon. Better than $3.39 which is what it's been.

I tip my hat to you! That price beats NJ!!!

NY and PA typically has higher gas price, as does CT and MA if I recall. (All of New England?)

$6.7 here for regular...I hate you all
laugh.gif

2.69 as of yesterday at a Chevron station just down the road from me. Sam's Club, Costco and Arco all followed suit shortly thereafter. For us this is as low as it's been in a LONG time (think like 2008 or so).

Originally Posted By: MalfunctionProne
Unleaded (? why does gas still say this)

Good question! And, why do we still have the 0.9 after the price?

The price leading stations were down to $2.27 yesterday, with the highest prices we saw at $2.39.
The $3.04 we saw as a great deal back in October now seems high.
This will likely continue for the next year.
We haven't seen a glut of crude supply like this since 1999.

wow... I just gassed up today (Chevron) and I think it was $2.83&9/10.
The ARCO across the intersection is lower and seems like its always packed. Lowest price of 3 stations @ intersection.
The Valero across the other way for some reason has no cars or a car or 2, the least used station here for some reason.

I'm selling for $1.99 today. Losing money, but what the heck, been losing money on it for the last month. First in my state, afaik.

Originally Posted By: mrsilv04
Oh, it is back to $1.89 a gallon again?

Can't wait to see that. Never mind that it will never happen again.

Posted On 07/08/14
Were almost there. Got it for $2.16 Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back