Why won't Lena Dunham go away and leave us alone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Whitewolf
Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
If there's anyone worse than the Kartrashians it's Lena Dunham. I hate how the mainstream media thrusts her into the spotlight. She's a foul, odious creature. Now she's talking about how she got raped or something. I bet she's calling it rape because the guy never called her again!

As of last night I now know exactly what you mean and I agree.

Thanks for the support. Her horrible antics must be condemned, and she must be shunned.

Horrible update! She has thrown her (considerable) weight behind the rioters in Ferguson, tweeting something about justice. She doesn't know:
1) Justice has been served.
2) She needs to see justice herself for her horrible actions against her sister.

If people do not like this woman the best thing to do is just ignore her.

I used to know the names of all of the big Hollywood stars. Now I just watch movies and I know the names of only a few of the actors and actresses. As long as they do a good job in a movie I don't really care about them beyond that.

There are a lot of these Hollywood stars today who have some pretty goofy ideas about a lot of things and they think they are royalty or something. I don't really care about their goofy ideas. As long as an actor or an actress does a good job acting in a movie, that is all I care about. They can keep their goofball ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back