What are you using for a wheel brush ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some soft bristle "wheel" brush that works well enough for the surfaces, but cant get in deep enough without knocking on the wheel. I got some of the Griots Garage branded wheel woolie type things off of Amazon, and recently put them into service. They really are the way to go, and are money well spent.

I actually just use a bug sponge on my wheels.. Ceramic pads for low brake buildup and wash atleast once a month. my wheels look like new pretty much all the time.

Wheel Woolies (3 different sizes), a Wheel Woolies branded brush, and a race glaze brush that is used to clean the really stubborn deposits from the barrels.

Originally Posted By: mrsilv04
If you must know... I use a toilet brush.

Instead of ordering a set of Wheel Woolies that I really wanted, I went to Lowe's and picked up a "multi-purpose cleaning brush" for around $10. Works great and looks very much like the article you mention above.
wink.gif

I use a good 3" Pure Bristle paint brush with the heel wrapped in duct tape. I use it for getting soap or wheel cleaning products agitated and working better. Pure Bristle is soft and explodes slightly when it becomes wet, it works quite well especially if you take care of your wheels and not let them get really bad. For more aggressive cleaning I use something like the brush Squirrelee uses, but I don't need that very often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back