War in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Originally Posted By: friendly_jacek
Apparently not you, as you are better more aware than anyone else.

Fixed it.

Wow. Enjoy using childish discussion tactics? I know your constant shilling of Supertech did not generate the responses you wanted? Please tell.

Originally Posted By: dave1251
Wow. Enjoy using childish discussion tactics? I know your constant shilling of Supertech did not generate the responses you wanted? Please tell.

I'm just thankful I'm not as gullible as you are. You sir are the epitome of the term "sheeple."

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4

I'm just thankful I'm not as gullible as you are. You sir are the epitome of the term "sheeple."

Sure. I doubt it. Says the guy that throws the term around petrodollar.

Please show us your superior awareness tell us in a new thread what an petrodollar is.

Sure. I doubt it. Says the guy that throws the term around petrodollar.

Please show us your superior awareness tell us in a new thread what an petrodollar is.

You're gonna have to look it up for yourself man. I don't want to waste my whole evening teaching primary school.

In other words you are not confident you know.

When you are ready to show your superior situational awareness please start a new thread. I look forward to it. I will warn you. Explanations such as "quiet equals a well lubricated machine" does not cut the mustard when explaining the possible economics of petrodollar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back