Failure is not an Option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
^^^ LOL, he's the Technical Training Director ... not a sales manager. The Ultra pretty much "sales itself" based on it's technical performance specifications.
Motorking makes me think he would just keep quiet if he worked for a filter company with bad products. As it is, he honestly can speak to the quality of Fram. That said, I'm disappointed he hasn't been willing to discuss the Ultra cartridge potential problems lately. Silent on that one. Or, he's just sick of posting on BITOG, not sure.

Originally Posted By: boundarylayer
^^^ LOL, he's the Technical Training Director ... not a sales manager. The Ultra pretty much "sales itself" based on it's technical performance specifications.
Motorking makes me think he would just keep quiet if he worked for a filter company with bad products. As it is, he honestly can speak to the quality of Fram. That said, I'm disappointed he hasn't been willing to discuss the Ultra cartridge potential problems lately. Silent on that one. Or, he's just sick of posting on BITOG, not sure.

Motorking posted the info for the failure on the cartridge.

These just happened, so let Fram see what's going on. Motorking might give some info on it after the analysis has been conducted.

Motorking makes me think he would just keep quiet if he worked for a filter company with bad products.

So in your opinion, what's so bad about the products?

Originally Posted By: 901Memphis
Motorking posted the info for the failure on the cartridge.

Not the recent Fram Ultra un-gluing thing. Simple lack of grams o' glue really. Shame on them for thinking a little dab will do it. If u know of a Motorking response to it, please post the link. I looked thru his posts and could only find other stuff like where dnewton3 tried to label him delusional in oh-so-rude undiplomatic ways.

Motorking makes me think he would just keep quiet if he worked for a filter company with bad products.

So in your opinion, what's so bad about the products?

I said IF he worked for a filter company with bad products. Fram is doing well now, so he speaks up. In other words, many professionals keep quiet and don't say negative things about their employer if they are thinking them. He doesn't have to keep quiet working for Fram.

Look Jay up on Linkedin.

Originally Posted By: MrQuackers
Flavor Aid

Jim_Jones

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif