Search pqia

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would I find the comparison of conventional SN 5w30's from pqia? I've tried google search and have only come up with older SM 2010 and synthetic 3/2013 synthetic comparisons. I seem to remember they revamped their site a while back to make searching easier. I must be missing something.

Thank you both. Garak, how did you find that, pqia, google, what were your search terms? For instance. How would I search for the synthetic 5w30's on pqia?

Sadly it look like they only have quarts or liter oil .so some oil like mobil delvac1 le5w30 wont be on that site .(if i aint mistaken is one of the top oil

Originally Posted By: yvon_la
so some oil like mobil delvac1 le5w30 wont be on that site .(if i aint mistaken is one of the top oil

They have not tested any HDEO 5w-30 oils. Only 15w-40 thus far.

Originally Posted By: fordranger03
Thank you both. Garak, how did you find that, pqia, google, what were your search terms?

I did it the hard way and read down the posts on the PQIA page. Google kept sending me on wild goose chases.

As for the synthetics, Quattro Pete provided you with the link. That one I did run into easily on Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back