mobil1 delvac1 le 5w30 whereabout?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,been lurking. Around for a few week and after sifting about i found the mobil1 delvac1 le 5w30 my problem ?finding a place that sell them.went walmart but they removed it from the shelf (recalled by mobil1 if i understood correctly)also does any have a blackstone voa and virgin oil analysis about this oil.by its marketing stuff on mobil it look the perfect oil for me but maybe i am wrong

I doubt if Walmart Canada ever carried Delvac 1 LE 5w-30. Check your local Imperial Oil distributor, which you can find here, which is, fortunately, a sponsor's link.
wink.gif

IM on the road atm,i checked on the 27 in florida.might need to go to a 18 wheel dealership in my locality.small town etc

He he, I guess the Imperial Oil distributor wouldn't help much. But, when you're back up here, the price probably won't be much higher than in the States, aside from any Walmarts down south that might have it. You know how much M1 TDT goes for up here at WM.
wink.gif

Been checking in us but so far truck stop dont have it ,will probably have to order it from big rig dealer

There's a guy from alaska on here that had a few gallon jugs shipped from UK for his diesel X5. He posted VOA, didn't look too impressive, low SAPS.
Link: http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2642510

I talked with Petroliance they said its available in case quantities of 4x1 gallon jugs almost $50.00 gallon, it would be special ordered but they made it sound like it was available within XOM US distribution.

Saw this article recently
http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-media/a...reen-texas.html

I wouldn't use this oil unless the spec called for Low SAPS , I'm planning to try it in my ecodiesel jeep.

Negative, re read it, thread subject is "Delvac 1 LE in BMW X5 35d", the OP ran castrol in a previous UOA which may have caused confusion, good luck.

Try TA truckstops while you're in the states. I have seen a few of them with the delvac le 5w30 and it was about $38 per gallon. Try calling the TA's along your route and ask if they have it.

Found some today at the ta on i10 west of jacksonville fl 42$
Question

Mtu oil group is 3.1 this means acea 4 to 08 plus acea e6,e7,e9 is also covered .is this a group 3 oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back