Cadillac

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never liked their first generation model. It was low rent like everything else at the time. I have not been in any of the newer ones though, assume they are as good as the rest of the Caddy stuff, which is pretty sweet.

What year are you looking at? new?

So many great cars out there. Totally depends on your needs, wants, wallet, etc. You can't go wrong if you just determine what you want.

Luv ur Plauger qoute BTW !

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: SF0059
Just remember that Cadillacs like to depreciate faster than most other luxury brands.

Eh, All luxury brands depreciate more than mainstream brands. SUVs a bit less so, especially if you watch the equipment.

The 2010+ SRX is a very nice car. It's not light and nimble, but more of a solid and secure riding vehicle.

We needed something to transport dogs and all of the grooming equipment. We bought the SRX today and collect it on Tuesday so I'll let you know how we get on with it.

Nice choice.
thumbsup2.gif

It is definitely one of the best looking rides in that niche!
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Whitewolf
We needed something to transport dogs and all of the grooming equipment. We bought the SRX today and collect it on Tuesday so I'll let you know how we get on with it.

Do you show them?

I tried to get my wife to buy a new SRX last weekend. She loves it but the back seat leg room was not as good as the infiniti QX60 she ended up buying plus the QX60 has a serviceable 3rd row.

Here she was test driving one with the options she wanted.

This is what she came home with. These have a POS CVT trans that is having all kinds of problems that nissan cant seem to fix but she would not listen to me..........

She also test drove the new 2014 MDX and did not like the interior or the dual screen very unintuitive info center.

Originally Posted By: The_Eric
Originally Posted By: Whitewolf

Do you show them?

Yes, at least our daughter does.
Quite successfully so far even though they are still technically puppies.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: ProStreetCamaro
I tried to get my wife to buy a new SRX last weekend. She loves it but the back seat leg room was not as good as the infiniti QX60 she ended up buying plus the QX60 has a serviceable 3rd row.

Here she was test driving one with the options she wanted.
***Picture of Cadillac was here**
***Picture of new Nissan was here***
This is what she came home with. These have a POS CVT trans that is having all kinds of problems that nissan cant seem to fix but she would not listen to me..........

She also test drove the new 2014 MDX and did not like the interior or the dual screen very unintuitive info center.

If you look at Consumer Reports reliability surveys, the Nissan Jatco CVT doesn't have that many problems too often. That said, I did rent a Nissan Rogue a year ago that had a bad CVT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back