ArCHOIL 6200 WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: domer10
Or just keep your 2 cents out of it, cause those statements you made are childish. But you are free to post what you want, as am I. So now Im going to take my super fast warp speed car with the super warp speed additive i put in it for a ride dude.

So far, this is a summary of some of your comments:

Quote:
u no like....scroll on by
"wheres your proof" mehhhhh "wheres your data" meh meh meh.
Or hey even more of a novel idea....go to the website, wow hey.....who would of thought.
Don't really care that much to research the facts
So instead of me having to provide data on why or if it worked...
Sure thing
Anyways, don't really need people like you
"drink the cool aid"
like seriously, thats all you do lol
people like you are hopeless
Enjoy your miserable lives
Only fool here is you
Wow, somebody can't read.
Bonus points for you for being a rash
and you have consistently posted the same gibberish
showing lack of understanding. HOPELESS. lol
Im going to take my super fast warp speed car with the super warp speed additive i put in it for a ride dude

Hi, domer 10.

I am also using AR6200.

It is no use in telling anything about your experience on BITOG. Most people here, believe that you are working for Archoil. Besides, they like sitting in front of their PC and bash all things that isn't known/understood by them, expecting that you can explain and know everything about a product that you have just started using.

I have tried it in other applications too, and there is a very simple, easy way to prove how well it is working, that I have seen.

When I started the use of it, I noticed a difference after some 25-30 miles.

Just PM me, if you want to know the easiest way to actually see how well it works.

If you're wondering why we're not taking him seriously, it's not just because he's saying positive things. It's HOW he's saying those things that makes us suspicious.

People post on BITOG about new products and experiences all the time. If they stay calm, present their data dispassionately, and act respectfully toward members who challenge or question them, they tend to be treated fairly well. domer10 has done the opposite. No surprise that he's getting the opposite treatment.

He should not have been personally attacked (no one should be). He also should not be playing the victim here.

Originally Posted By: d00df00d
If you're wondering why we're not taking him seriously, it's not just because he's saying positive things. It's HOW he's saying those things that makes us suspicious.

People post on BITOG about new products and experiences all the time. If they stay calm, present their data dispassionately, and act respectfully toward members who challenge or question them, they tend to be treated fairly well. domer10 has done the opposite. No surprise that he's getting the opposite treatment.

He should not have been personally attacked (no one should be). He also should not be playing the victim here.

No its typical, I have read other posts, its a common occurrence. One comes on with good intentions and gets flamed bad. But then when they defend themselves, "they bought it upon themselves" people say. Sertiously, this is par for the course around here it seems, god forbid you post a review of a product.......this whole additive section should just come down.

I just re-read that first post... and SORRY! It sounds like EXACTLY what a shill... for the company would write!!! I mean wow, like who knew?!?

Seriously.
The tone of it. The content. That alone raises many flags. Perhaps run some 2 tanks on / 2 tanks off for a while, then report back in less shilled-out writing.

In his defense I do not think the OP is a shill or dealer. First off, a dealer would not misspell Archoil in the first post, and would likely at some point offer a link to sell the product. That has not happened.

Originally Posted By: kschachn
In his defense I do not think the OP is a shill or dealer. First off, a dealer would not misspell Archoil in the first post, and would likely at some point offer a link to sell the product. That has not happened.

I don't think he's a dealer either.

Originally Posted By: d00df00d
Summary of this thread so far:

OP: OMG I PUT THIS IN MY CAR AND IT'S AT WARP SPEED NOW

Us: Um. Not sure we believe you.

OP: YOU GUYS SPEND ALL YOUR TIME HATING AND BEING CRITICAL

Us: ...Huh? We just want more evidence than some Internet testimonials.

OP: OMG SUCH HATERS

(etc.)

Don't see this going anywhere good. Maybe it's best to just drop it for now. Just my $0.02.

Accurate summary.

Another typical response here. Post a good review= YOU ARE A SCHILL!

All good tho, I know now not to bother in these forums anymore, really counter productive. Ill use what I deem to be a good product without sharing any info on them.

Domer.

I completely understand your point about the negativity however they are right to a degree about anecdotes only carrying so much weight. Without data acquisition before and after it's tough to really say how well a product worked.

The guys here are a tough crowd.
I did some mos2 mileage comparisons before and after for a total of 15000 miles and many guys even questioned me,and operating conditions,and I was thorough so I get where your coming from,and I see the other side too.
But your ruining your thread bro. Let them chirp if they are gonna,just don't keep feeding them ammo.

Just saying

Originally Posted By: Clevy
Domer.

I completely understand your point about the negativity however they are right to a degree about anecdotes only carrying so much weight. Without data acquisition before and after it's tough to really say how well a product worked.

I did some mos2 mileage comparisons before and after for a total of 15000 miles and many guys even questioned me,and operating conditions,and I was thorough so I get where your coming from,and I see the other side too.

But your ruining your thread bro. Let them chirp if they are gonna,just don't keep feeding them ammo.

Just saying

I got ya, totally understand on the "proof" part, Ill make sure to have iron clad evidence if I even bother to next time. Product just caught me of guard is all, so I guess it came out wrong.

Originally Posted By: Clevy
Domer.

Just saying

And you went off on some who disagreed with you.

Originally Posted By: domer10
Another typical response here. Post a good review= YOU ARE A SCHILL!

All good tho, I know now not to bother in these forums anymore, really counter productive. Ill use what I deem to be a good product without sharing any info on them.

It isn't a review. It's nothing more than a testimonial.

I could turn off the TC in the Z4 and couldn't keep the tires planted either till I let off the throttle, In or out of sport mode.

Can do that in the GT500 too. And without using some additive.

Domer, you are spending a lot of time replying to forum members and your tone in your replies are being viewed as inappropriate. (Sorry, just stating the facts).

Unless a reasonable argument is presented, people will be critical. So, please, have a major new organization, like CBC Marketplace investigate ArCHOIL on it's effectiveness where they'll put it through a lab, and have a couple of seasoned mechanical engineers look over the product.

There are posters here who believe water though the intake will clean out your engine like it's brand new. Others here believe Seafoam through the vacuum system will also clean out your fuel system, valves etc. And there are skeptics on both sides of water and seafoam.

BITOG is not your typical forum - most here are scientifically minded enthusiasts (some actual automotive and chemical engineers and scientists). So if you are not getting the response to the questions or postings you're making, change something.

My own belief is that PEA based cleaners are the only proven fuel system cleaner (the higher the % the better) - plus a good throttle body clean-out every once in a while with a toothbrush and carb cleaner.

As my uncle who taught at NAIT automotive school for 20 years said, Hard work is the key to success in maintaining your vehicle. Some try to pick the lock.

ArCHOIL looks like it's picking the lock.

Last edited:
Product just keeps amazing me, engine temps running lower, and the rpm needle, frozen in one spot now solid idol, no hiccups what so ever, more pep, just all around runs so much greater than before.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back