Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOFI, COP, LNCO/LINE doing well today.
smile.gif

So, what's your strategy this week??

Oil stocks like XOM & COP are doing well.

I'm rotating more towards Emerging Markets & Int'l as it looks like the money is going there & out of the US.

Looks like they sold into that rally.
Levels to watch for on the downside for the SPX.
Support 1830...1815...1770

The Nasdaq and Russel aren't even making any kind of right shoulders; just obliterating support levels. The SP500 and Dow will most likely follow suit. Projected move in the SP500 is about 16,000 which is the breakout from the 2000 to 2007 tops, which also is the bottom of the 5 year channel it's in. I hope it gets down there and bounces big. That will be a fantastic long term buy area.

If we get a ripper rally or two in the next 2 weeks, it's going to be a right shoulder IMO on the Nasdaq and Rutx, and most likely the SP500 and Dow. Should be an excellent shorting opportunity if it occurs.

QQQ and IWM are at their potential necklines for a H&S top.

Last edited:
I'm thinking that markets are in the process of discounting the Ukraine war and the western sanctions that will follow. I'm only surprised by weakness of gold at this junction. Dollar is the king? Not sure, as Putin vowed to destroy the dollar in retaliation.

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Guessing AUY from a few pages. Back will start to look like a buy somewhere around here??

Looks deadly bearish to me. Broke it's support, below all moving averages, descending triangle etc. Might be good for a quick snap back, but it'll be right back into former support and moving averages where sellers will be lurking.

Last edited:
Wow my post was cryptic. Working on only like 3 hrs sleep.

Yep agree. Seems a bit oversold so may get a snap back. Also it will bottom out at some point... Neither want to catch a falling knife or try too hard to guess a bottom.

May nibble a little to try to grab a quick jump and a little profit. 1000 shares have the potential to return $400 in a day.

Issue is the broken support and where it could fall to.

So.......

What are you guys buying/watching/selling during this indecisive time in the US markets??

Whats going on Pabs? Just back browsing the forum and figured I would check in. I have a "fraction" of more available time. Great to see lots of the regulars still here.

Originally Posted By: Amkeer
Whats going on Pabs? Just back browsing the forum and figured I would check in. I have a "fraction" of more available time. Great to see lots of the regulars still here.

A blast from the past...
smile.gif

it's not quite like the ole days with some of the characters gone, but pretty good anyway.

YTD return so far.......

- S&P 500 is 2.56%

- My overall is 5.76%

- What's yours??

Let's see how we're all navigating this indecisive market!
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Turk
YTD return so far.......

- S&P 500 is 2.56%

- My overall is 5.76%

- What's yours??

Let's see how we're all navigating this indecisive market!
thumbsup2.gif

YTD-9.4% 1year-17.28%, since inception-7.18%

I'm not as good as the S&P long term.

Wayne

A YTD of 9.4% is excellent!

How's everyone else doing "overall" so far this year??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back