Almagard 3752 Retail Sales?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to purchase Almagard® Vari-Purpose Lubricant 3752 (NLGI 2)
I've used Almagard 3752 for at least 25 years...

Problem: Lubrication Engineers website sells a minimum quantity of 40 tubes.

Question: Does anyone know if I can purchase from a retailer who will sell me 10 tubes? 10 tubes is a lot of grease!

Last edited:
depends on what price are you getting offered on Lubrication Engineers website ?

If you can find some people to go in with you, then the LE website would be best. Otherwise, buy from Mag-Hytec.

Thanks. I will see what LE wants for 40 tubes.

Right now, there is a pail of Almagard 3751 on ebay in Canada for $101 + shipping

(3751 is NLGI 1)

Last edited:
I don't know what I would do with a 40# pail of 3751 ngli1!

If you go with the 40 tube purchase of 3752 from LE, I could probably take 2 tubes off your hands. Sorry, I don't have more than one truck and a lawnmower with grease requirements.

For the pail, I was thinking a backhoe operator in Canada...in cold weather.

The price quote I received doesn't (even come close to!) justify purchasing 40 tubes. Mag-Hytec is the way to go.

Thanks all

That's the way I planned to go. I think Summit Racing was selling LE gear oil awhile back. Maybe they sell grease too, but I don't see it on their website.

I changed the oil and greased the drive shaft on my new Tundra yesterday. I think I found only 4 or 5 zerc fittings. There doesn't appear to be a slip yoke fitting anymore (at least I could't find it). Maybe that was the fix for the "clunk" that everyone used to complain about (get rid of the slip yoke).

Originally Posted By: INDYMAC

If you go with the 40 tube purchase of 3752 from LE, I could probably take 2 tubes off your hands. Sorry, I don't have more than one truck and a lawnmower with grease requirements.

Good grease??

Well, I'm certainly not a grease expert. In fact, I can't even say what a spec sheet is telling me about a grease. I have never tried 3751, but a couple of years ago a very generous Johnny (Pennzoil) sent me a couple of tubes of 3752 to try. A salesman had given him a few samples. My impressions so far is that it stays in place better than any OTC grease I've tried. It also doesn't melt and leak all over the place in my garage. I've decided that when the time comes, I will actually purchase 3752 and stay with it. I think it's worth the premium price.

#1 as far as I know.
Originally Posted By: sprintman
Originally Posted By: INDYMAC

Good grease??

I can confirm that they shipped just 2 tubes to my door this week. The price on their website includes Fedex Ground shipping. This grease in incomparable to anything else, and I tried all the boutiques as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back