ford focus hard start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't you say in another thread that you don't know how to use a laptop or something to that effect? What program would you use? Do tell!

Not convinced you can edit a scanned document well enough that it wouldn't look like an edited scanned document.

Not convinced part numbers would be totally correct form either (IE, not what's on Rock Auto).

Not convinced description of problem would make any kind of sense.

But since it's so easy, prove me wrong! I think a convincing fake that would fool anyone other than yourself might be more time consuming to create than you think. But like I said, I don't care. Just pointing out how ridiculous that claim sounded to me.

When you make claims that come across as kind of unbelievable, expect people to question them.
wink.gif

I use a tablet to get on here and own a laptop. So your info is false. Scanning a document onto a computer and editing it would be an original copy that was revised and would look brand new part number I have because they did replace it.....you act like it would be so difficult. The people on here are a special kind of stupid.

You use a tablet makes you wonder when you could take a photo of the invoice in 3 seconds and post it to shut me up, obviously its not that easy since you don't have one.
As far as you making a convincing fake that would be the day.

please don't jack my jaw

Originally Posted By: ram_man
Scanning a document onto a computer and editing it would be an original copy that was revised and would look brand new

crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif

You have obviously never scanned and edited the text on a document in your life. I have done this for legitimate reasons many times, IE filling in forms and paperwork. You can tell what's the original scan and what's not pretty [censored] easily. Your description of "copy it on to computer...look 100% real" sounds like your knowledge of this is something you got from a movie. My compruter machine skillz aren't even good and I can tell you are full of it.

It's plainly obvious when a scanned document has had text added/modified unless someone modifies it in an image editing program to look like it's all part of the original scan. Using image editing software that would produce something convincing takes a lot of skill and practice that I doubt you have. Nor do I think you would pay for the programs capable of making something convincing, and I doubt your auto tech class provides a student license to use these types of programs for free.

Again, what programs would you use? Simple question if you know how to do this.

Based on what you have posted, it will be readily apparent right away if any invoices you do end up posting are real or not. But please, show us them mad compruter skillz...I really want to see them!

This is too much ridiculousness, but [censored] it is entertaining.
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif

FWIW, if you want everyone to take you seriously, the ridiculousness won't help with that.

I use a tablet to get on here and own a laptop. So your info is false. Scanning a document onto a computer and editing it would be an original copy that was revised and would look brand new part number I have because they did replace it.....you act like it would be so difficult. The people on here are a special kind of stupid.

I thought you used a phone to get on BITOG... not a tablet or laptop

Have a great night guys..I'm not going to explain my self at every turn
I apologize I wasn't straight forward with the initial info given that is my fault I'm using my phone and hate typing long lengthy things on it. No excuse I should have given the full details. I was only wanting things i should mention to the dealer if need be or maybe a common issue for focuses.
I hope you all have a good night and hopefully tomorrow the dealer will have the info on the issue and I will report back. Take care everyone

Originally Posted By: hypervish

I apologize I wasn't straight forward with the initial info given that is my fault I'm using my phone and hate typing long lengthy things on it. No excuse I should have given the full details. I was only wanting things i should mention to the dealer if need be or maybe a common issue for focuses.
I hope you all have a good night and hopefully tomorrow the dealer will have the info on the issue and I will report back. Take care everyone

Easy now, you don't want to point out yet another inconsistency in the stories here
wink.gif
LOL!
grin.gif

Scanning a document onto a computer and editing it would be an original copy that was revised and would look brand new

No.

Originally Posted By: hypervish

I use either my cell phone or the tablet I bought a few months back. I bought a used laptop a few weeks ago to type my resume and to write school papers ect.... not inconsistent at all I used to use only my cell phone. Things do change...

I responded to the idiots above. Pretty simple.

LOL! Captain Happy Pants is back!
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
I responded to the idiots above. Pretty simple.

LOL! Captain Happy Pants is back!
grin.gif

Oh, joy! lol
smirk.gif

Your [censored] right lol. Captain happy pants I like it.
smile.gif

Look guys this needs to end though. I was wrong for being rude and what not. and I wish you could see it from my point of view, I don't appreciate being called a liar and things like that.
We may disagree on things. I may be flat out wrong I don't know everything after all but I don't need to be attacked.
If you don't agree with me on something that's fine but don't make it personal that is wrong and it's wrong when I do it. I apologize for my part in it and I hope we can move forward and both be valuable members of the same board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back