Locking Lugnuts Do Not Fit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the comments on YT are pure gold
smile.gif

Reminds me of that old adage, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"

I want to believe this is a joke but there is so many stupid people in this country, I believe it is true.

He should have just spent his money on getting the tire fixed. Then again, the insurance and registration are probably expired.

Quote:
Moshpit37
3 weeks ago

Guys, I need some help. I think my palm is permanently stuck to my face after watching this. It took me ten minutes to type this with my other hand and looking through my fingers to see the keyboard. I think I better call an ambulance...

+1 moshpit37 a big +1 .

Last edited:
Most likely a joke; just like the one about "Please remove the Deer Crossing sign; too many deers have died while crossing the road" saga which was reported here a while ago.

Last edited:
I doubt this is a joke. This is truly how stupid most Pennsylvanians are- I know because I live here and I have to deal with this kind of "thinking" daily. All you have to do is read the Patriot News or Lancaster newspaper to solidify that this area is a gigantic magnet for people like this. It's quite frustrating really.

I doubt this is a joke, and the phenom is not in the U.S only, I have seen some real inept Canadians as well.

LMAO!! This is right up there with the guy here that said he was going to return his MaxLife ATF because it smelled bad!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back