Archoil AR6200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Trajan
Originally Posted By: simple_simon
Originally Posted By: boxcartommie22
I could not believe it adding that boran additive ar9100 from archoil has did to reducing the heat greatly!!!

first of all,i didn't say the reduced heat was from archoil.the heat reduction just so happens after a couple of weeks after archoil ar9100..coincidence maybe or maybe not.i don't feel it is necessary to be mocked by low life's on here for someone's opinion.

Please take the spam somewhere else. No one here is buying that garbage.

It intrigues me as how one can say that the ar9100 reduced heat greatly, then say it wasn't from ar9100.

So which is it?

(Good catch simple_simon!!)

It intrigues me as to how one can conveniently misread simple statements:

- "I could not believe it adding that boran additive ar9100 from archoil has did to reducing the heat greatly"

- "first of all,i didn't say the reduced heat was from archoil."

Trajan: do you have any information or experience about AR9100 reducing engine heat (or not)? Pretty clearly, simple_simon does not.

Originally Posted By: dave5358
I could not believe it adding that boran additive ar9100 from archoil has did to reducing the heat greatly!!!

first of all,i didn't say the reduced heat was from archoil.the heat reduction just so happens after a couple of weeks after archoil ar9100..coincidence maybe or maybe not.i don't feel it is necessary to be mocked by low life's on here for someone's opinion.

It intrigues me as how one can say that the ar9100 reduced heat greatly, then say it wasn't from ar9100.

So which is it?

- "I could not believe it adding that boran additive ar9100 from archoil has did to reducing the heat greatly"

Trajan: do you have any information or experience about AR9100 reducing engine heat (or not)? Pretty clearly, simple_simon does not.

And just what simple statement was misread?

Let us not dwell on the poor English. Let's figure he meant to say "done" instead of "did." (It is the internet after all.)

So, which is it? First sentence attributes this temp lowering claim to the product. The second says it wasn't it.

Let us not dwell on the poor English

Great idea. Now, do you have anything to contribute about Archoil's impact on engine temperature?

Any information on Archoil at all?

Any information?

So which is it?

Still waiting for you to back up this allegation, dave.

Shills are running scared in here.

Great idea. Now, do you have anything to contribute about Archoil's impact on engine temperature?

Any information?

Still waiting for you to tell me, 1: Which simple statement you claim is misread. 2: Why the contradiction?

Then, and only then, will I answer.

Simple_simon, careful with the *S* word.

Last edited:

Any information?

You have already answered.

Any information?

Still waiting for you to tell me, 1: Which simple statement you claim is misread. 2: Why the contradiction?

Simple_simon, careful with the *S* word.

Just waiting for Dave or Thomas to start talking about Yugos and lifetime motor oil.

Just waiting for Dave or Thomas to start talking about Yugos and lifetime motor oil.

There you go again. Do you have anything to contribute about Archoil's impact on engine temperature?

Any information?

There you go again. Do you have anything to contribute about Archoil's impact on engine temperature?

Any information?

I would suggest that you read the thread before posting again. I've already contributed on Archoil's impact on engine temperature.

Now, which one of you is Miro?

it would be interesting to differentiate between heat from combustion or engine friction.archoil says on their stite claims the ar9100 reduces engine heat by 30-40%. I hope they can back that up!!I am going to ask for proof from them.i sure noticed a difference just overall the way things run.i would like to know others experiences..

Last edited:
it would be interesting to differentiate between heat from combustion or engine friction.archoil says on their stite claims the ar9100 reduces engine heat by 30-40%. I hope they can back that up!!I am going to ask for proof from them.i sure noticed a difference just overall the way things run.i would like to know others experiences..

1. You claimed that AR9100 drastically lowered the operating temperature of your engine.
2. You backtracked and said that AR9100 did NOT lower the operating temperature of your engine.
3. You are now claiming that AR9100 did in fact reduce the operating temperatures of your ICE (and also increased your MPG by 15%)

Have aliens landed in Littleton, CO recently?

I've already contributed on Archoil's impact on engine temperature.

You may wish to check the definition of 'contributed'.

Do you have anything to contribute about Archoil's impact on engine temperature?

Any information?

Any information?

You have already answered.

Not possible, as....

... you have not answered yet.

I spoke to tech support and learned a lot.they primarily service the mining, oil, ship, military industry..they do extensive testing using astm standards thus the claims. told him what I observed, he was not surprised. its the engine friction heat that is reduced and inc. mpg in which I noticed. very knowledgeable.

Last edited:
I've already contributed on Archoil's impact on engine temperature.

You may wish to check the definition of 'contributed'.

Do you have anything to contribute about Archoil's impact on engine temperature?

Any information?

Do you? You have yet to do what you expect others to do.

Okay, you don't like Archoil. Otherwise, how does this contribute to the thread?
Is the first. And not a single one since then has any "information".

For someone who is so hot on contribution, you haven't met what looks to be your standard yet.

Last edited:
Just waiting for Dave to start talking about lifetime motor oil.

This is completely off the topic of Archoil, but at least a welcome change from personal attacks.

So, whose lifetime? The oil? The vehicle? Most motor oils will last just about forever. If you doubt that, consider the airline industry which uses almost 100% recycled oil, or peruse the Wiki article on motor oils.

The automobile problem is filtration - you need a full-flow filter (with a relief valve, just in case) so you are limited by the particle size the filter can handle. You could add a by-pass filter system and get much longer oil life. But, why?

Which gets to the real problem: economics. How much trouble and expense are you will to incur to avoid an oil change? For many vehicles, the OCI is already 8-10,000 miles and may even be included in the warranty.

I spoke to tech support and learned a lot.they primarily service the mining, oil, ship, military industry..they do extensive testing using astm standards thus the claims. told him what I observed, he was not surprised. its the engine friction heat that is reduced and inc. mpg in which I noticed. very knowledgeable.

Posting it twice makes it true.

For someone who is so hot on contribution, you haven't met what looks to be your standard yet.

I was reading the thread for information (a bit optimistic, it would seem). Your stream of mindless attacks on the OP and Archoil have made this difficult.

Any information?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back