Ultra Euro Price and other questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering what you guys been paying for this stuff. I have seen it only from 10.40 to 27.99 per quart. Local dodge dealer sold it to me for 7.50 so i went ahead and got 5 cases lol. just in case i dont get that price again.

I ran this oil for 13,000 miles. 50 miles to work one way, but i ran it hard. I wanted to put it to the test so looking forward to the lab reports.

also does anyone know if black stone accepts any other containers than their standard one? i dont have one handy this go around.

Originally Posted By: MotorsportsX
Wondering what you guys been paying for this stuff.

Typically under $40/case (6 quarts) from Amazon, free shipping.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Wondering what you guys been paying for this stuff.

Typically under $40/case (6 quarts) from Amazon, free shipping.

i couldnt find the 5.40 for that price... its been a while though.. ill look again.

i couldnt find the 5.40 for that price... its been a while though.. ill look again.

Right now it's $46, but you get 15% off with subscribe&save. Sometimes the price goes lower than this.

Right now it's $46, but you get 15% off with subscribe&save. Sometimes the price goes lower than this.

thanks for the info..

Same for the Ultra 5W40 - Amazon.

Got a several cases of Ultra 5W30 SM on clearance for $2/QT...and people wonder why I have a big stash...

And btw, they're gonna increase price for Prime AND charge taxes in some states soon
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: 97tbird
And btw, they're gonna increase price for Prime AND charge taxes in some states soon
frown.gif

The Prime billed me $75 for a year..which I promptly cancelled. $75 buys a lot of shipping.

Originally Posted By: 97tbird
frown.gif

They already charge sales tax in all the states where they have distribution centers. I imagine they will want to have local distribution centers in more states in order to speed up delivery, so that list of taxable states will continue to grow. And I'm sure government is after all large internet-only retailers like Amazon due to all the sales taxes that the government is currently missing out on when people shop on Amazon, so it's really a win-win for Amazon - by having more local facilities, they can shorten delivery time frames and at the same time get the government off their back.

I've heard $20-40 more for prime. I might eat it for $20, but probably would drop it for more than that, and just be smarter with how/when I order stuff.

Shipping rates are going up though. Ups and fedex have always been obnoxiously expensive for individuals, but even small boxes are costing $6-8 for us mail to only go halfway across the country, with negligible mass.

They already charge sales tax in all the states where they have distribution centers. I imagine they will want to have local distribution centers in more states in order to speed up delivery, so that list of taxable states will continue to grow. And I'm sure government is after all large internet-only retailers like Amazon due to all the sales taxes that the government is currently missing out on when people shop on Amazon, so it's really a win-win for Amazon - by having more local facilities, they can shorten delivery time frames and at the same time get the government off their back.

We used to have many items shipped from Arizona distribution center and paid no sale tax. Couple years ago Amazon built distribution center(s) in CA and started charging sale tax since. The shipping time isn't any faster from No Cal to So Cal than from Arizona to So Cal.

seems like that $7 per quart is about average.. I got ripped the first time i bought it. lesson learned. napa gold filter (which i beleive is the same as wix EL) and 7 quarts ran me about $65 total i beleive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back