This is why we can't have nice things ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Benzadmiral
Originally Posted By: DBMaster
Maybe we should make our cars out of MEAT. Salt is an excellent preservative of meat. ROFLMAO.

Yeah, and we'd have feral cats, wolves, and coyotes following us everywhere!

If they followed us too long there would be a lot of roadkill out there. Remember the Oscar Meyer Weinermobile? We could be driving "jerkymobiles."

Originally Posted By: css9450
Looking good here in IL!

3t80.jpg

That is what the average vehicle on the road here looks like right now, my pick-up included.

Originally Posted By: css9450
Looking good here in IL!

3t80.jpg

That looks familiar. I've been trying to keep up, but the 10 degree washes don't do much. I spent a good 10 minutes trying to blow off the ice that had accumulated underneath last week. The current ice situation in the wheel well is rock hard ice. I'm hoping for above 20 degrees tomorrow so I can attack the glaciers attached to the splash guards.

With all the idling and the 250lbs of ice I'm still probably carrying around, it's no wonder I'm getting 2/3'rds the MPG.

You'd think in this day and age they could develop something that melts snow and ice that doesn't harm vehicles at all and is affordable...

Originally Posted By: grampi
You'd think in this day and age they could develop something that melts snow and ice that doesn't harm vehicles at all and is affordable...

I would imagine that if this was invented, lobbyists from the car business would try to prevent the use of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back