Got my Mobil Delvac beanie today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, for anyone who participated in this deal, check your mailboxes! I received mine today, just in time for the -6 that we woke up to
wink.gif

Got mine too. Might have to snow blow later depending how lazy I feel. Excited! God, I'm getting old. Excited about a hat...

Got mine today! Really nice beanie. Last week got my "free" NGK hat (Buy 4 plugs get hat deal.) Awaiting my Castrol "free" football (Edge oil change special.) I like free especially when you don't have to buy anything like the beanie. The other two I needed anyway. Life is Good!

Around here, they are called sock caps.
Got mine today.
With the weather, good timing.

Originally Posted By: Smokescreen
LOL you Hosers !!

....up here that thing is called a touque eh !

08.gif

We Canucks wern't eligible for the beany.
I guess we'll just have to settle for getting the best Delvac oil; the Delvac Elite 222 0W-30 and Delvac 1 ESP 0W-40, our American freinds can only dream about.

Originally Posted By: SEMI_287
Got mine too. Might have to snow blow later depending how lazy I feel. Excited! God, I'm getting old. Excited about a hat...

That makes two of us!

This thread reminds when I delivered Staples office products to companies/small offices. There were sometimes screams of joy and so on about who got to open boxes first,,,you would have thought adult women would have been calm,,it was like kids at Christmas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back