Not open for further replies.
11936607064_79ea1e04cb_z.jpg

11936610054_9b1ae5b8d3_z.jpg

11936160655_eef816b992_z.jpg

Thats different ...
wink.gif

http://live.michelinmedia.com/photos

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Wow... it's like a Camaro, but a lot uglier.

get out of my Brain Pete!
that's exactly what i was thinking!

Just make a new 240sx, and have it not look wierd, and i'd like to shift my own gears. Thanks!

Originally Posted By: Spazdog
what is it supposed to be? ...

No idea...

There are some other pictures at the link, has some nice details inside like leather loop door pulls, diamond pattern upholstery on the tunnel (240Z-ish)...

It is strangely interesting...

Originally Posted By: dareo
Just make a new 240sx, and have it not look wierd, and i'd like to shift my own gears. Thanks!

Quoted for truth and exactly how I feel.
That is why the success of the BRZ/FRS is so important, it is a grass roots style car with a simple interior, and a manual trans. I was immediately at home in the cockpit of the FRS, I really love the interior.

With any luck Nissan and other companies for that matter can bring back the magic of the cars from the 90s.

Originally Posted By: SLCraig
Originally Posted By: dareo

Quoted for truth and exactly how I feel.
That is why the success of the BRZ/FRS is so important, it is a grass roots style car with a simple interior, and a manual trans. I was immediately at home in the cockpit of the FRS, I really love the interior.

With any luck Nissan and other companies for that matter can bring back the magic of the cars from the 90s.

^^This

Originally Posted By: asiancivicmaniac
I think it's an homage to the Datsun 510

^^^THIS is what it IS!

And the red and wgite race/Nismo version is a tribute to the VERY successful BRE SCCA racing 510s.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back