Status
Not open for further replies.
OH YEAH!!!

4128.jpg

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
OH YEAH!!!

4128.jpg

I don't like it that much!

I thought I had found my new favorite cheap beer when Waterloo brewery had their IPA on sale for a long time, but now its $36/case. I guess I could spring the extra 25 cents a bottle...
cry.gif

I've got PBR in the garage fridge right now. Had one last night while grilling.

The new Schlitz is pretty good. It's a toss-up between those two when I go beer shopping. I've been a beer snob, made my own awesome beer, but have found my way back 'round to buying the standards.

Have come full circle.

I've always liked just about any of the American/Canadian, Pilsners/Lagers, Regular/Light(Lite) Beers when I am really thirsty and I want to put some away(12pk)!
laugh.gif

But, when I want one or two only, I like nice Porter and I haven't tried one that I didn't like(just some that I like better)
smile.gif

PBR me ASAP. Pabst, Strohs, Meister Brau... that is how we rolled in the mid 80s.

If you can get your hands on a Kokanee, it is a real good Canadian beer...

Last edited:
I love PBR for a daily drinker type beer. Like a "table wine" type beer if you know what I mean. Has more/better flavor than Bud or the other super popular American brews and it's cheaper as a bonus. 18 bucks for a 30 rack around here, it simply can't be beat.

Originally Posted By: cheesepuffs
I love PBR for a daily drinker type beer. Like a "table wine" type beer if you know what I mean. Has more/better flavor than Bud or the other super popular American brews and it's cheaper as a bonus. 18 bucks for a 30 rack around here, it simply can't be beat.

This^.
As far as fizzy yellow American beers (my buddy calls them "NASCAR beers") go, PBR is my go-to and I always have it on hand. Don't let the budget price fool you into thinking that it is an inferior product compered to other fizzy yellow beers like Budweiser and so on. They don't buy Super Bowl commercials, and pass the savings on to you!
lol.gif
The price has crept up in recent years, but I don't know if that is down to the hipsters increasing demand for it or the fact that the cost of most things has crept up in the past few years.

...it just might be the PYB of beers

How about Guinness Black Lager for $5.99/12 pk?
Now that's a real beer, brewed and canned in Dublin.
I of course had to lay in a decent supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back