BCT S600 Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our camry came with these tires on, Im not sure if the dealer where we purchased the car put these on but these tires are the worst I have experienced. They were very difficult to balance, they put weights on half of one of the rims to balance it, they are very noisy too. Upon online research I found that these tires are the cheapest Chinese tires money can buy.
My question is, does anyone have or heard of any tire failures or blowouts with this particular brand, they are brand new. Im not sure whether to keep them for a while or ditch them, I can handle the noise, my concern is failure. we are planning a long trip in march, up until then its going to be mostly local driving.
Thanks Guys

Last edited:
No way Id have bought a vehicle with such trash on it. Id probably drive them until one of the $70 rebate deals comes up on a good set of tires, and then swap them out.

Nothing but bad with these. Pot holes here bust them up quite easy....if that gives you and idea. Even if you have to do two at a time, get them off...

I've seen some car dealers that always put on brand new cheapest-in-town tires on their used cars.

You don't need a tire that has an above average chance of failing on your long trip, nor one that might have poor traction in a rain. Replace them.

Originally Posted By: Ken2
I've seen some car dealers that always put on brand new cheapest-in-town tires on their used cars.

I've seen worse. In the late 70's, Dad bought a used car, with the understanding that they'd put a new set of tires on it prior to taking delivery.

They dealer put a brand new set of Firestone 500's on it.... and this was *after* the 500's had been recalled and were known to be junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back